12

Awkward

Awkward

Awkward

Everything felt awkward.

That is, for Taehyung's case. He couldn't comprehend how he'd let his bff, a boy, touch his dick.

The weirdest part about it is that he enjoyed it.

He couldn't forget the gentle touch of the youngers hand. The way his eyes sparkled and widened in amusement.

He couldn't forget how close he was to ruining his best friend's innocence.

He knew he shouldn't have allowed that to happen. Hence why he felt so guilty.

These thoughts ate the back of his brain all while he took his cold shower.

Jeongguk on the other hand.....felt traumatized.

He remained on the floor, staring at his hand that held Taehyung's cock a few minutes ago.

"Why was it so big?"

This felt new to him.

He felt how weird thoughts and urges started clouding his mind.

He was curious.

Extremely curious.

Taking shallow breaths, he lifted his shirt mid waist.

He bit his lip as he contemplated on his next actions.

His throat felt dry, hands sweaty and shaky.

Why did this feel so illegal?

Maybe because he's never done this before...

Getting rid of unwanted thoughts, Jeongguk tugged at his pants, stopping them mid-way till his knees.

He stared at his clothed dick.

Was he really about to do this?

Well, knowing Jeongguk-yes he was.

Shutting out the rest of his thoughts, he pulled down his underwear.

He shivered at the cold air.

His dick, compared to Taehyung's, was teeny tiny.

Being new to all of this, Jeongguk began with poking the slit.

This emitted a hiss from the younger.

Who knew he was that sensitive?

Biting his lips to quiet down, Jeongguk rubbed his tip and squeezed his thighs together.

"Ah-mm.."

This felt oddly good.

Damn, why hasn't he done this before?

Suddenly, the sound of the water has shut down, panic rising in his throat.

Jeongguk quickly pulled up his pants and stood up, keeping still as the bathroom doors revealed his wet hyung.

"H-hey hyungie.." Jeongguk smiled shyly.

"Oh, h-hey Ggukie.." Taehyung breathed out.

The room fell in silence as the two best friends awkwardly looked around the room.

"Should we um, order food and watch some movies?" the older suggested, trying to break out of this weird silence.

"Yeah, sure." Jeongguk nodded.

"Then I'll put on some clothes and order us food while you choose the movie. Deal?"

"DEAL!!" Jungkook giggled as he ran towards the huge tv, scrolling through the list of movies they could watch.

This is how two best friends spent their night. Watching a 5 hour movie and eating till their hearts content.

Earlier events long forgotten.