9

......................................................................
.....................................................................

"How long will the drive take?" Jungkook asked as he buckled his belt.

Taehyung also buckled his belt and started the car.

"Somewhere close to 2 hours so feel free to sleep whenever you feel like it."

"That's not too long." Jungkook exclaimed, excited about the upcoming adventures with his hyung.

By the time they packed their things and searched for a hotel nearby the beach, it was already 2pm.

And this is where their trip to the beach has began.       

The weather was thankfully warm, the beginning of summer spreading through the air in milliseconds.

The two friends spent one hour blasting music and singing their hearts out.

Because seriously, what type of field trip would it be if there's no music?

Exactly why Jungkook thought it'd be a good idea to pack 30 albums containing music by...what was it? BTC? PTS? Oh right, BTS. Never heard of that but I guess we're not gonna argue against Jungkook's taste in music or else he'll shalalala us with his spatula.

That's how they passed the time but everything stopped when Jungkook paused the music, confusing the older who was practically yelling rather than singing like any normal person would.

"CUZ WE DON'T NEED SPERMISSION TO DA- hey gguk, why'd you stop the song?"

Jungkook bit his lip and stayed silent.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Ggukie, is everything alright?"

But Jungkook didn't respond.

Taehyung sighed and turned his car to the left, parking it in a safer spot and stopping the engine.

"Koo, what's wrong?" he asked again, voice as gentle as he could make it.

Jungkook averted his eyes elsewhere, sweaty fingers fiddling in nervousness.

"Hey baby, c'mon look at me, tell hyungie what's wrong." Taehyung took a hold of the smaller's hand and used his other hand to lift his chin up.

Jungkook gulped, words stuck in his throat as he tries to form a better way of expressing the unsaid words.

Taking a deep breath, he mustered up the courage to open his mouth.

"Hyungie, I'm sorry for my fault, but there's something important you need to know..."

Taehyung nodded in understanding.

"Alright, what is it then?"

Jungkook blinked.

"Huh? Oh right, forgot what I wanted to say for a moment."

Jungkook looked at the older right in the eyes and squished his thighs together.

"I need to pee."

"........"

"Like, real bad hyungie. My tiny baby bladder can't hold it in any longer."

"............."

"Hyungie?"

Taehyung clicked his tongue.

"You made me stop the car and spent 3 minutes of being silent just to tell me your fetus bladder needed to urinate?"