2. Flashback

Flashback.

"May the two parties please rise. This court has found Lee Sooman guilty of property and internal theft under the Korean law and will be sentenced to 10-15 years of imprisonment with a penalty of twenty million won. This court is adjourned."

The sound of the gavel's loud thud was the signal of Jin's team to celebrate, clapping their hands out of a mix of happiness and relief that the case is over.

He felt proud that his team did it again. After all the late nights at the office, his lack of sleep due to researching and studying - here is the fruit of their hard work. They won a big case again for a big client, and this calls for a celebration!

So Jin pulled out his phone to text his husband,

Babe 🐻

Babe, we won the case! 😊
Can you pick up Soohri at the
daycare later? The team will
have dinner tonight.

Ok, I'll take care of Soohri. Congrats baby. I'm so proud of you. Love you.

Thanks babe. Love you too.

Jin smiled to himself as he put his phone back into his pocket. It is usual for his husband to be a sweet one, though their relationship has been rocky for the past couple of years, he believes that they are still in love.

Like any other couple, they do fight sometimes. Well, most of the time actually. Taehyung and Jin both have strong personalities given their positions in life, which caused them to argue a lot about different things. But mostly about infidelity.

Even before they got married, Jin already knows how much of a playboy his husband was. If he wasn't pregnant, he's sure Taehyung will not marry him. He's actually surprised that he proposed for them to get married as he said he didn't want a child out of wedlock.

But then after he gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Soohri, Jin's nightmares started. Taehyung has been sleeping out most of the time, saying he's drinking with Jungkook, his bestfriend. He's also been having business trips for several days without even calling Jin to check in on him.

Taehyung's habits when he was still the hot bachelor he was came back. Which is now the main topic of their fights all the time.

Nevertheless, they always come to reconcile at the end, which just leads them to having an amazing makeup sex. Then they're okay again.

This is just the play on loop in Jin and Taehyung's relationship. And Jin is okay with it. As long as his husband comes home to him and their daughter, he's willing to make their marriage work.

*******

"Haha! One of his lawyers knew they were hopeless, he even came to me before the trial starts to ask for my number! How pathetic!!" Hobi laughs while telling their group his story.

Jin smiled at his bestfriend, "You should've given him your number, who knows you could've been celebrating our win with him tonight?!"

"No way Jin, there's just one person I want to celebrate tonight." He smiled and looked at Yoongi, who isn't even paying attention as he's busy browsing thru his phone while sipping on his wine. So Hobi rolled his eyes back to Jin and the latter just chuckled.

"You guys, I found this macarons store just across the street. Would you like to have some? Their desserts here suck. I'd like to get some, Hobi come with me?" Yoongi suddenly said, showing them the macarons shop on his phone.

Hobi stood quickly, "Sure!! Let's go. Just the two of us. You can wait here guys." He cheerfully said as he pulled Yoongi up.

Jin and Namjoon just chuckled as they watch the two walk out, Hobi clinging on Yoongi's arms while the latter is pushing him away.

"I hope those two realize they're so good together." Namjoon said and sipped on his wine.

"And we know Hobi likes Yoongi since we were in college. How can Yoongi never notice?? I agree, they really do look good together." Jin said while smiling.

Namjoon reached for Jin's hand and caressed it with his thumb, "Well, we look much better together, don't we? Don't you think it's best if it's us who would end up celebrating alone tonight?"

"Joon, we've talked about this. I'm married and I have a daughter waiting for me."

"But I want you tonight, baby."

Jin sighed and pulled his hand from Namjoon, "No. Not happening, Joon."

*******

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"I thought you said your husband is celebrating with his team?? You're such an idiot! You let him outdo you again! He's just on a date with his partner slash boyfriend!"

Jimin said pissing me off over the phone while I rock Soohri in my other arm and hum a lullaby to put her to sleep.

"Fuck Jimin, what are you saying?! I am not in the mood right now okay! I am covered in drool, puke and food stains, my arms hurt for lifting Soohri for two damn hours straight while I'm here humming in her room that smells like poop and pee!!" I whispered as to not wake my daughter up.

I have no idea how Jin does this alone, after our long day of work, I always come home to a clean Soohri, a well organized baby room and a home-cooked dinner on the table. Tonight, I even just had two bites of the pizza I ordered as Soohri was all over the place! Maybe Soohri behaves better with his appa as they're always together.

"Ok, you don't believe me? I'll send you an 'all sweet and loving, staring into each other's eyes while holding hands, horny for each other's touch' picture of them together, okay?! I can't believe you fucking cancelled on me tonight to let your husband cheat on you again!!"

I breathe in deeply, trying to contain my anger. If this photo is what Jimin is saying it is, I swear I am done with Jin!! I've always known about his affair with Namjoon. I'm just trying to wait for that 'evidence' he's always asking me for! Apparently, I can't reason out with his lawyer ass without any fucking proof!

My phone beeped as I receive the photo Jimin sent. Fuck that bitch!! That's it, Jin and I are officially done tonight!!

*******

Had to cut the flashback into two parts lovey's 😉

Buttt pls smash that star button for me, will yah? 😘