12. Familiar Feeling

"..and I'm not letting you bring me any disgrace anymore."

Taehyung closed his eyes and inhaled deep, as he heard what Jin said thru his airpods. Then he pressed on his ear to drop the call.

As soon as he opened his eyes and let out the breath he was holding, he slammed his palm on the table and stood up.

"Dad, no! I am not living like that! I know I can take over KS Group on my own, without Namjoon! Tae and I may have fucked up our marriage but we are slowly realizing that. It was a mistake to get a divorce, but we'll work on it again. And this time, I will do it without your voice inside my head saying I am a failure! Therefore, I am not up to whatever it is you are planning for me!

..I'm sorry mum, but I lost my appetite. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd rather spend my day with my real family."

Taehyung turned but stopped to listen to what Sookjae has to say,

"You call that family real?? Pfftt! Don't come running to us again when your ex-husband takes advantage of your weakness one more time!!"

Taehyung just clenched his jaw and started walking away from the table without giving his parents another glance. He was gritting his teeth in anger, hearing that he is completely out of the picture in Jin's life for his parents, it was a big insult for him.

"I can make Jin successful and happy. I don't need to be a top lawyer to do all that! Just wait and see.." Taehyung muttered to himself as he gets into his car.

*******

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I peeked into Soohri's room and saw Jin there, silent while fidgeting on his fingers again, as he watches our daughter sleep.

"Baby? You okay?!"

He was surprised to see me, I guess he didn't realize I'm back.

"Tae! What happened? Why did you drop the call?! Did you walk out from your lunch with them? Tell me you didn't talk back!"

"I talked back, Jin. I can't let him talk down on you and me like that!"

"What?! No! Call dad, tell him you're sorry!" Jin tried to dial on his phone but I snatched it from him.

"Jin, no please. Look, just calm down, okay. I got you, baby." I pulled him for an embrace. He's close to getting a panic attack, I figured.

How can I not see before that he's going thru something like this? Jin is a brave and strong man. But behind that, he suffers from anxieties like these. I think I just ignored it. As I am used to the thought that he is strong-minded.

I did not realize he is just trying his best, forcing himself so as to not fail his dad, and to not fail me. Now I can see what an asshole of a husband I've been to him.

He sobbed at my chest, so I rubbed his back and kissed his forehead, then I whispered, "Let's go to our room, we might wake Soohri up."

*******

I started talking as calm as I could when we got to our bedroom, while he sits at the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry, Jin. I had to say that to your dad. What the hell?! He wants you to marry Namjoon? I mean, we just got divorced, right?! And fuck-- can't I not be a good support for you to take over KS Group??"

"Tae, you shouldn't have said anything yet. We're not even sure what we are right now. What if we're wrong again? What if this doesn't work out?! That's why I told you to just keep silent. I don't want to eat those words at the end of it all and get chewed at again in front of dad!!"

My eyes widen at what he said, how negative could he get right now. I thought we are working this thru again, are we not in the same boat??

"Jin, are you saying you are not sure about me right now?! Then what are we doing?? Don't tell me, had we not switched bodies, you would've kicked me out right after we slept together??"

"No, Tae. It's not like that. What we had was amazing. It's true that I missed you so much and I want to be with you again. Now let me ask you, are you sure about us again? Are you sure we won't get a second divorce??" Jin asked. So I walked to him and sat up on my knees in front of him.

"Well technically, we need to get married again to get a second divorce." He slightly smiled, which made me smile too. Then I continued to speak as I reached for his hands.

"I'm sure we won't get divorced for a second time, because letting you go the first time is the biggest mistake I've done. And it's the most stupid thing to do the same mistakes twice, more so if it is the biggest mistake. Well, I'm not that stupid."

Jin stared at me for a while then he leaned down to whisper against my lips, "Yes, you already are stupid for letting me go."

He gave me a peck, but I stood up and pushed him to lie down the bed, I hovered over him to kiss him deeply. Our tongues touched each other without warning. Our kiss got wet and sloppy, which is making me hard. Really hard.

I want to enter him right now and feel the heat of his insides. It was great yesterday when we fucked as me on the bottom. But it's still different on how we used to do it. Being inside Jin gives me the feeling of security that he is mine, and he's surrendering his all to me. So right now, I won't settle to do bottom. I want on top of him.

He moaned into our kiss as he lifted his hips and rub his front against mine, I know he's letting me feel that he's hard on. So I pulled back from our kiss and stared into his eyes,

"Jin, baby.. I don't care anymore about my body's virgin ass, I want to enter you, please?"

He gave me a quick peck then said, "I feel the same, babe. I want you inside me. I want to get fucked. Prep me please.."

I pulled Jin's shirt above his head, then he unbuttoned my dress shirt, I took it off and unbuckled my belt. I stood up to remove my pants and underwear. Then I went back to him and pulled his shorts and boxers off.

I glided my eyes on his naked body up and down. Damn, it still feels weird to fuck my own sexy ass! But what's weirder, was whenever I close my eyes and kiss Jin, I can only think of Jin even if it was my face.

I knew it was Jin, the feeling was so familiar. The feeling was so perfect that I don't want to stop and let go.

*******

First time I stopped at a smut scene, sorry 😅

Hope you're having a good Sunday!

Borahae loveys 💜

Pls 🌟 and 💬!!