32. In the Soop

WARNING: Smut ahead! 🔞
Pls skip middle part if you're not up for it. ⛔

*******

Jin leaned his head at the car seat as he lets Taehyung drive for him. He raised his left hand, looking closely at the ring on his finger.

Taehyung, despite maintaining his eyes on the road, can see him from the corner of his eye. He smiled as he waits for what Jin has to say.

"It seems that you didn't think too much at picking this ring. It looks so.. normal."

Taehyung's smile suddenly went to a frown, he said, "That is so hurtful and rude! I had to go back and forth seven jewelry stores as it's too hard to decide which one will you like since they all look the same! I wanted to get the perfect one as you didn't have an engagement ring before. We just decided to get married, coz you were pregnant so I just asked us to get married. Now hearing that, I didn't expect you to be so insensitive!"

Jin chuckled hearing how Taehyung hissed at him, "You didn't let me finish. I was about to say, I love it coz it's like so normal. I love that it's not too much, too different or too unique. How you gave it to me made it so special."

"Ok. I'll accept that." Taehyung took Jin's hand with his right hand, leaving one on the steering wheel. Then he put it on his lips to kiss is gently, he said, "Thank you, baby. For saying yes. I love you."

"I love you too, Tae.. Now, tell me where are we heading?! Coz this isn't the way to Soohri's daycare."

"We'll go home first, you need to quickly pack things for you and Soohri. Then we'll pick Soohri up at the daycare before we head for a long drive."

"Long drive?! Where are we going??"

"Remember you said you wanted us to go on a trip? I have already booked a place for us, far from the city, and it happens to be scheduled for this weekend."

"Wow. You are lucky today turned out fine. Otherwise, you'll need to cancel that reservation." Jin grinned at him.

But Taehyung scoffed at him, "Oh pls. I promised you and Soohri the last time we talked that I will come back, and when I do, I'll make you mine. For good."

Jin chuckled softly, "Love the confidence, babe."

*******

After almost three hours of drive, Jin and Taehyung finally got into the place the latter booked for them.

Jin got out of the car and quickly took Soohri from the car seat. Then he lets out, "Woahh!! Look at this place, sweetheart! Oh gosh, I recognize this.."

"Yep, it's where BTS shot 'In the Soop'. I rented the whole place for us just for the weekend."

"Oh wow! I want to sleep at the bed that V used. C'mon Soohri, let's take a look baby.."

"Hey, hey, not so fast.. I had a room set up for us with a bigger bed, then across is Soohri's room. So no, you can't stay at V's room! You're gonna be dreaming of only me tonight, baby. Not V, not any of the BTS members.." Taehyung said as he unloads their luggages from the back of Jin's SUV.

Jin frowned but then he suddenly smiled as Soohri is giggling loud. He then said, "But seriously babe, thanks for this. We need this trip after everything we've been thru."

Taehyung walks closer to the two, placing a kiss on Jin's forehead. "Thanks for coming back to my life. I can never be too happy as much as I am right now. I love you both.." Soohri chuckled as Taehyung kissed the little girl's cheek.