Chapter 1: Realization

Ciel's POV:

I awoke abruptly with a strong grip shaking my shoulders, I flung my eyes open and jumped a bit, startled.

"W-wha..?"

"Ciel, you've been asleep for eleven hours, you kept mumbling and moving around." My father had a worried expression on his face.

I looked out the window and saw we were in a moving car.

Was it all just a dream...?

The '69 Z28 Camaro slowed to a stop at a red light, I watched the light for a while before it turned green and sighed.

"Did it have to be a dream...?" I muttered under my breath.

I took out my blue IPhone and headphones. Pressing my Spotify app, I leaned my head against the leather seat and closed my eyes again, my music drowning out any sounds as it played through my headphones. The first song-My Demons by Starset.

My dream kept playing in my mind. Who was the Crimson eyed man? The blonde slut with booty shorts? The goldened eyes man? The red haired klutz? The strawberry blonde cook? The orange haired Gardner? The blue haired boy named Taylor? Why did I dream such a thing...? Lucifer isn't real...I should stop eating sugar before a nap, or well, a long sleep in this case.

I yawned softly and kept listening to music until my parents stopped at the new house.

My eyes opened and I turned off my music, I looked out the window before stepping out of the car.

All of our stuff was in boxes in the house already with the help of my aunt Angelina.

I looked up at the two story, two bath, three bedroom house before grabbing my backpack I had from the plane ride as a carry on.

I sighed softly and walked inside the house, my blue eyes didn't show much emotion but I didn't really care, I knew which room was mine so I walked there to start unpacking my stuff that they had all in boxes besides the furniture.

I put all the books neatly and in order on my bookshelf, and set the lamp and my laptop on the desk that was by the window, I put the backpack on a hook by the door and neatly started putting my clothes where they belonged. When I was finished, I set the boxes by the wall and looked at the time, it was now three hours later, midnight.

I had school in the morning, I was enrolled in Mountain Valley High School last week when I was still in London. I was always homeschooled and only really passed by the academy near my home to watch them play football (soccer for US).

I was nervous because I knew someone would bully me there, probably for my Emo look or my British accent.

I laid on the twin sized bed and put my Beats headphones on, once again listening to music. I slowly drifted off to sleep at about 1:30am.

My eyes flung open and a quiet yelp escaped my lips as I immediately sat up, panting softly, my heart beating rapidly.

I saw flashes of blood red in my eyes as the scene from the cult replayed in my mind, my hand slowly went to my left ribcage as I touched the mark they left. I took deep breaths and collected my thoughts, soon calming down I looked at the time, 4:45am, I would be awake soon anyways so I might as well get up.

I got dressed in dark skinny jeans, a black long sleeve t-shirt, knee-high boots, put in my blue earring studs, fixed my hair, put on my collar like choker with a 'P' pendant and my snake-bite piercings in before walking downstairs with my prepared backpack.

"Morning sweetie," My mother greeted me.

"Morning mom, I'm going to head to school now, bye." I said before walking out the door, listening to music from my iPhone while walking towards the school.

Something was off, I felt as if someone was following me...