Chapter 4: Walking Home

Sebastian's POV:

My gaze stayed forward as we walked down the hallway towards the North exit. Once outside, Ciel walked beside me instead of behind me, I glanced at him.

His face is so beautiful, and I just want to kiss him...but is he even into boys? It seemed he was seeming he blushed a little and was so causal around me even though I could tell he was a bit flustered.

Ciel was looking at the ground as he walked, I noticed this and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Don't look down, it'll give the impression that you are embarrassed or sad." I said softly.

"What difference would it make? People just think I'm emo or judge me because of my accent," Ciel replied, looking up at me.

That was when I noticed his smooth British accent, it truly was icing on the cake, he's beautiful and I think he's perfect. However, I can't tell him that, can I?

"Ciel, I don't think people will stop judging a person because of posture or a change of clothing or even because of your beautiful accent...but I know, it will help you through high school here, it can be rough, and I don't want to see you get hurt."

"I'll try not to get hurt..." His voice trailed off.

I figured he was a little upset for some reason and we started walking again, I heard his phone go off and he pulled it out of his pocket, answering it.

"Hello?...Yes dad, I'll be home in a bit...you need to talk?...About what?...Okay...bye dad..."

He hung up and I raised a brow at him, he got the message I was questioning it and sighed gently.

"My father wants to 'talk' with me when I get home."

"Perhaps you can come over to my house this evening, if you want." I suggested,I knew my parents wouldn't mind if I had company over.

"I'll see. Just call me later when you want me to, okay?" Ciel replied after a moment of debating it.

"Alright." We exchanged numbers and then parted ways when we got to my porch, his house was right across the street from me.

He jogged across the street and up his porch steps, he opened the door and closed it behind him, I watched him go inside before going inside and putting my bag down.

"Mom, I'm home." I called out.

My mother, a woman with black hair to her mid-back and green eyes came out from the kitchen. "Hey honey, did you have a good day at school?" Her voice was smooth and gentle as usual.

"Yeah, it was fine. There's a new kid, he lives across the street actually."

"Oh? What's his name?"

"Ciel. Can we maybe invite his family to dinner as a neighborhood welcoming?" I asked.

"Sure, that's fine with me. Just walk over and ask in a bit."

I smiled and thanked her before walking outside again, glancing around before walking across the street.

Something was off...I heard yelling from Ciel's house...