Chapter 11: Stormmmm!

Ciel's POV:

I never really knew how this storm would turn out, though I guess no one can. I don't know why I can't keep in that I am scared; when I usually do.

I took a breath and sighed softly and sat on the couch with Sebastian, leaning my head against his shoulder.

After a couple hours passed, the rain only got worse and wind was added to it. We were currently watching a movie in the living room, Nick came downstairs and I looked at him.

"Are you both doing okay?" Nick asked us.

Sebastian nodded "Yes dad, we're fine. "

I heard my phone go off with an alert and looked at it, I looked at Sebastian and his father. "Our area just got put under tornado and flood warning for an hour and a half."

Nick nodded, "Alright. I'm going to be in the study of you need me."

With that, Nick left down the hallway to the study and left us alone again. I nuzzled into Sebastian's side and moved my face to the crook of his neck.

"It'll be okay Ciel, I promise...." Sebastian said softly and stroked my hair.

I put a hand on his chest and kissed him, his arms wrapped around my waist as I moved to sit in his lap sideway's so I could see him still.

We pulled away after a while and I smiled, "I know, because I trust and love you, Sebastian."

He smiled and kissed my cheeks "I love you too Ciel and trust you"

I smiled and nuzzled his neck as we continued the movie, I jumped at a lightning crack followed by a deep roar of thunder. Sebastian's grip on me tightened it told me he jumped at it too.

After a while I spoke.

"Babe...?" I softly asked.

"Yes love?" Sebastian replied in the same tone.

"What if....a tornado hits...I don't want you hurt..." I murmured.

Sebastian didn't get a chance to answer me, because as I finished my sentence, we heard the wind pick up and a siren sound warning that bad weather is getting worse. "Ciel, go get my dad. I'm going to grab our backpacks real quick" Sebastian said to me and he got up, I did the same and went down the hallway to his father's study; Sebastian went upstairs real quick.

I knocked on his door a bit, he said to just come in and I opened the door.

Nick was sitting at the desk in the middle of the room by a window that was behind him, there were two bookshelves with books and a file cabinet in a corner of the room, some papers and folders were on nick's desk showing he was working. I saw what it looked like outside and took a breath to calm my nerves before I spoke.

"Sir, a town siren went off. This weather is about to get worse. Sebastian wanted me to get you, we need to get to safety." I tried not to let my voice shake.

Nick looked up at me and closed his folders, picking them up and putting into a filing cabinet he then locked. "Thank you for telling me I must've not heard it from in here. Let's go" Nick's voice was smooth.

I walked down the hallway again with Nick and we met back up with Sebastian, I took my backpack from him for us.