Chapter 7: Ciel's Memories

Ciel's POV:

Light.

It shined through the my eyelids.

Where am I...? Wasn't I just in Sebastian's arms...?

I slowly opened my eyes and awoke to a steady voice, "Good morning Young master, today's tea is Earl Gray, and today's breakfast is a scone as requested. Although it is unlikely for you to eat less. Are you feeling alright young master?"

Crimson eyes looked into my blue ones as I saw him kneel beside me, his voice was gentle and he was smiling softly.

"I wouldn't want you bed ridden my lord."

The room went black and suddenly there was a scream, it was nighttime now.

Wait, where am I?

This is...an alleyway, who screamed?

I found myself running to where the scream was heard, a hand stopped me, a crack of lightning came and I saw the grim reaper and my aunt Angelina.

Sebastian started a fight with the reaper and Angelina approached me with an evil smirk, she went on about murders and how I shouldn't be born, her knife struck me and I winced, staggering a little my eyes widened as a bloody seen unfolded.

Again blackness came over me.

What's going on?!

Now I'm in...n-no way...the...

My thoughts were stopped dead as a burning sensation occurred from my left ribcage, I screamed out in pain.

Tears didn't fall from my eyes no matter how much pain I was in, I struggled against restraints of masked men and they dragged me off the table, I stayed standing somehow and I ended up chained to a wall, I winced as they whipped me multiple times.

My eyes started to close...

Darkness.

W-Wha...?

My eyes opened again and I was in a garden, Sebastian was beside me, it was near sunset.

He shifted onto one knee and pulled out a small box, he asked me to marry him I had smiled brightly and kissed him passionately with my arms around his neck.

I shut my eyes into the kiss and...

I jumped, sudden lightning struck with a loud clap of thunder and I immediately opened my eyes.

My eyes widened in fear and I moved closer to the chest I was cuddled into, it was Sebastian's.

I calmed a little and felt him hold me closer. My body fit perfectly into his. I moved even closer and nuzzled his chest.

He opened his eyes and looked down at me, he smiled softly, "Are you okay Ciel?"

I shook my head and he sat up, pulling me into his lap gently, I found my gaze up at his perfect features and raven hair.

I blushed when he looked down at me, catching my gaze in his Crimson eyes.

I jumped again at a loud crack of thunder and moved closer to Sebastian, burying my face in his chest.

"Shhh...it's okay Ciel...it's just a little storm." He stroked my hair

"A-Actually it's the start o-of tropical storm Kira...k-known to be the worst for America t-that only comes once e-every ten years...I-it hits in different places...this time it's M-Maine..." I kept my voice normal but I knew it was shaking.

"Well, don't worry. You're with me, I'll protect you." He replied calmly.

I looked up at him, I remember him from somewhere, I don't know why, but I know one thing for sure...

I love Sebastian Michaelis and he loves me.

Dreamer's Choice (AU Sebaciel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें