Chapter 10: Drive 'Home'

Ciel's POV:

The ride was pretty much silent besides the music that played from the radio, I looked out the window and saw the storm clouds just getting darker, but in the distance I saw something worse than rain.

A funnel.

It must be close but far enough it doesn't effect us, we wouldn't be going that way.

Sebastian soon drove into rain, it's been raining here already and I could tell the roads were wet.

Sebastian's POV:

The roads were slick and I knew I had to drive careful and I tried to the best I could but I'm not used to wet roads.

I turned down a seeming less wet road, the wheels suddenly locked, my dad noticed and so did Ciel.

I knew what to do but in the moment there was panic, I kept it hidden as I gripped the wheel with one hand and shifted into second gear, and take control of the steering, quickly trying to stop it from crashing, I managed and put it back to first gear, then stopping to the side.

"Sebastian, want me to drive?" I heard my dad ask and I nodded.

My dad switched places and I sat in the back with Ciel seeing he was scared a bit, I wrapped my arms around him and my dad didn't question me when Ciel leaned into my chest.

He drove back to the house and I took my jacket off of my shoulders and handed it to Ciel to use as we parked. "Here, you should keep your body dry."

He didn't really argue and nodded lightly. We got out of the car and inside, I lead Ciel up to my room and he set my jacket on the closet door, I took off my shirt revealing my toned torso with a clear v-line to him. I walked to my dresser and got a black shirt, I put it on and sighed softly.

Ciel was blushing profoundly and turned his head away from my hazel eyes that looked crimson red.

I walked up to him and lifted his head by the chin gently and pressed my lips against his, he returned the soft kiss and I pulled away.

"I love you."

"I love you too Sebastian."

I smiled and he smiled softly, I wrapped my arm around his and walked downstairs with him.

I need to make sure Ciel stays safe during this storm, I have to make sure my family is safe too...I love you so much Ciel...