Chapter 2: School Day

Sebastian's POV:

As I walked to school, I saw this blue haired boy with knee-high boots on walking in the same direction, I decided to walk slowly to the school to stay behind him.

He seemed interesting, I pondered on some thoughts and soon the boy walked into the Maroon and White colored school and went to the front office, I watched him closely before going to my locker.

I was suddenly forced to the ground and I saw a flash of red, I sighed and plucked the flamboyant teen off me. It was none other than Grell Sutcliffe. I stood up and dusted my jeans off.

"Bassy!~" Grell called as I walked away from Grell after shutting my locker.

I sighed deeply and headed for class.

Ciel's POV:

At lunch, I sat in the back table alone, I had got lunch but wasn't eating today. I took out one of my books and put my headphones in, starting to read while quietly humming along to Without You by David Guetta. I turned the page of the book and suddenly felt someone take the earbud from my ear, I jumped and took the other out and looked up at the much taller kid that loomed over me. A senior I think, what was him name? Jan? John? Oh, I think it was Johnny. He was in my second hour gym class.

"Hey brat." He smirked and snatched the book from my hands.

"Give that back!" I said, standing up.

"Why should I? You know, you are really short for 16 years old."

"I'm not 16. I skipped two grades based on my IQ." I retorted, glaring at him.

"So you're 14?" He questioned, an evil glint in his eyes.

"Yeah, now give that back."

"Hmm...Nope."

I clenched my fist slightly and took a step towards him.

"What are you going do? Punch me?" He teased.

I shook my head, "If you really want to mess with me, I suggest you don't, I know people and they could take you down." My voice was bold yet a little fearful he would do something.

My suspicions were right as I roughly got thrown to the ground, I went to stand up but Johnny kicked me hard in my ribs, I coughed and he did it about five more times before putting the book on the table and walking away, I sat up and held my stomach with one hand while coughing into my arm, I winced and stood up, grabbing my stuff before going to my next class, history.

At last, it was the final class of the day, writing, I always liked writing stories when I could, even if they were just some silly idea of mine opposed to a story about my life in my point of view, I kept them all in a binder at home.

I sat down in the back. The desks were in groups of two, no one was sitting beside me, the teacher said someone sat there and was here today, so maybe he was just late.

Right after the tardy bell rang, someone opened the door, "Sorry I'm late ma'am, my teacher held me back." That voice...it was familiar...I looked up from my desk and saw a black haired Crimson eyed boy, my eyes widened slightly as I noticed he was from that weird dream I had.

I shifted in my seat so my legs were crossed under the table as he took a seat beside me, I realized he was in four of my other classes, I just didn't see him good until now.

"H-Hi..." I said, unsure if I could trust him.

He looked to me and his eyes softened a little and smiled, "Hey, I'm Sebastian, you're in my other classes aren't you?"

I nodded slightly, "Yeah, I'm Ciel, nice to meet you Sebastian."

What does this mean? Why would I dream about this boy? I like him...wait. Does that make me gay?

My mind raced but I did my work, the assignment was a narrative about your life. I choose the cult.