Chatper 8: Morning Talks

Sebastian's POV:

Should I tell him I love him? Or would it be too weird?

How does he know about tropical storms if he just moved here? I guess he did his research but I didn't even know about it.

I'll look it up tomorrow morning about the the storm Kira.

I looked down at Ciel and saw he was drifting back to sleep, I smiled and laid back, he cuddled into my chest and my arms wrapped around him a bit tighter.

Right before he fell asleep I whispered "I love you..." A smile played on his lips and he hugged my waist before falling completely asleep.

I closed my eyes and thought for a bit before I fell asleep myself.

I woke up to my mom yelling from downstairs in the morning, I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. Ciel had woken up too from me moving and her calling me.

"Go back to sleep Ciel, it's still early, I have to see what she needs."

Ciel glanced up at me and closed his eyes again, I stood up and got dressed in some jeans and a black shirt then walked downstairs to my mom.

"What is it mom?" I asked.

She looked at me, "I need to go to work today, and your father is supposed to be coming home. Could you pick him up from the airport for me?"

"Mom, you know the storms are going to get stronger right? It's not really safe to go out or for anyone to fly in."

"Sebastian, please don't argue with me. I need to go, and there's no cancelations at the airports so it'll be fine."

"Yes ma'am..." I responded and she walked out the door, taking her car and off to work.

I sighed and decided to make Ciel breakfast.

After I finished making breakfast for Ciel, I walked upstairs and saw Ciel was awake. "Do you want breakfast?" I asked.

Ciel nodded and got up and we walked back downstairs and ate, I washed the plates and Ciel walked up behind me, he hugged my waist.

Ciel's POV:

Last night, I know Sebastian said I love you to me, should I confront him about it? Or leave it alone for now?

I want to say the same to him...but I don't want to be too forward.

I walked up behind Sebastian when he was washing the plates and hugged his waist.

Sebastian jumped a little and turned around facing me, he chuckled softly and hugged me. "Yes Ciel?"

"Je T'Aime..." I  whispered.

Hope he doesn't speak French.