Chapter 6: Confused Confessions

Sebastian's POV:

I was pissed that Ciel got hurt for some reason, but I ignored it, I kept Ciel close and we fixed him up. He was still shaking from fear when we were done though, I sighed softly and carried him up to my room where I sat down on my bed and set Ciel in my lap.

He hesitantly cuddled into my chest, shiza, he was cute like that. I held him close and stroked his hair.

"S-Sebastian...?" He whispered.

"Yes?" I replied softly

"I know you...from somewhere....your last name is Michaelis, right?"

My eyes widened a little, because I never told him my last name. I paused before I reply, "Y-Yes..."

"I think we were together before...I don't know where though...I've dreamt it before..." Ciel continued after pausing, "I saw you..you were my butler or something...I had a mark on my eye and had to wear an eyepatch...we were a couple...and both demons..."

I chuckled a little, "Demons? There are no such things."

"Yes there is..." Ciel looked away

I shook my head and held him closer to me, "How would dream of another life?"

"Maybe it's a pass life..." He replied.

I thought for a second, I had heard of past lives but I never got into the subject personally. To be honest, I have dreamt of being some supernatural being before...maybe demons do exist, but I wouldn't be one and definitely not this cutie in my arms.

Wait.

Did I just call him cute?!

Why am I calling him cute I just met him...or did I?

~ Timeskip to Later ~

After we all had a late dinner Ciel and I went back to my room, I told my mom it was fine for him to sleep in my room and she said it was okay, I shut the door behind us.

"Did you do the homework we had?" I asked Ciel as I sat on the bed.

"I did it in class..." He replied and sat on my lap, I let him. He adjusted his choker

"Why do you wear that choker anyways Ciel?"

He hesitated, "Because I want to..."

"That's not all of it."

He looked at me, I looked back at him.

"It hides marks that I don't want to see..." He said.

I wrapped my arms around him, "Here...you don't have to hide anything Ciel. You can trust us."

"I...I only trust you...Sebastian."

At about 11 we decided to go to bed, I slipped under the covers with Ciel and he snuggled into my side cutely when I laid on my side, I smiled and wrapped my arm around him, my other arm was under my head, he soon fell asleep and I fell asleep after making sure he was asleep.

I fell asleep with one thought.

Three words.

Ones I thought I would never mean or say.

I love him.