End Part 2 - Interruptions...

Three years later...

Max and Chloe are walking towards the two whales diner, laughing about something. Chloe has longer green tipped hair, Max is taller now, longer hair too and a nice tattoo on her forearm.

Chloe has an arm around Max's shoulders and has a cigarette between her lips. Max is holding on to the video camera from Y/N's backpack. Chloe lets out a wolf-whistle when she sees a motorbike in the parking lot, saying what a sweet ride it must be and that maybe later her and Max could steal it, only for Max to shoot down the idea with a shake of her head.

They walk into the diner, and stop in their tracks. Joyce is pouring coffee for a familiar girl sitting in a booth, both eyes in tact, a book in hand and a smile on her face as Joyce laughs at something she'd said. Joyce finishes pouring the coffee and turns away, heading back to the counter when Y/N thanked her one last time and was about to continue reading her book when she caught Chloe and Max's gaze.

She smiled cluelessly in greeting, while Chloe and Max strode over and plopped down across from her in the booth.

Before Y/N could speak, Max smacks the video camera on the table, "You are not going to believe this"

***A/N***

Thank you so much for reading! I love you all!

***Reminder*** I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OR PLACES MENTIONED