tankman with a short s/o

tankman adores your height – it's just so cute? he loves holding hands with you for that exact reason. they're so small but they fit so well in his hands!

he's very overprotective of you. he thinks that small means fragile, so you'll have to let him know that's not true or else he'll continue to treat you as a fragile piece of porcelain. it holds him back from being gruff with you.

teases you about your height! cute nicknames, ruffling your hair, etc. absolutely makes a ton of jokes about it, too.

"when ya gonna hit your growth spurt, shorty?"

if his teasing ever bothers you, he'll stop for a while. he wants to respect you and he doesn't want you to feel bad about something you can't control.

captain fears you'll get lost in the battlefield so he does not let you on it. whenever he needs to go, he will call someone reliable such as steve to watch over you while he's gone.

"small n' easy to break. when you run off i won't be able to spot ya!"

helps you get items off the shelf by placing his hands on your hips and lifting you up to grab it. he feels happy you can go to him for help with simple tasks such as that.

will purposely place items in places you can't reach just so you call for his help. it's amusing to him when he walks in to see you on your tippy toes, extending your arm as far out as possible to reach something.

captain enjoys picking you up and letting your legs wrap around him. he can carry you with him! bonus if you're wearing his shirt. he will make you flushed as hell over it.

ruffling your hair and kissing you on the head are things that will happen often, though he will also place his chin on your head and smugly make a comment about your height.

"the weather's so weird down 'ere."

»»———————————««