sarvente with an angel s/o

when she first met you, she was ecstatic. someone who managed to get into heaven became her friend?? how cool!

sarvente doesn't see you any different as an angel. your species may be sworn enemies, but she doesn't see you that way.

sarv is afraid to tell you that she's a demon. she doesn't wanna risk losing you over that; she'd be devastated if she did. she isn't as courageous when it comes to confronting you about it.

when you're watching her transform into her otherworldly form for her last song, you're surprised. why didn't she tell you sooner? when you push that aside and continue to cheer her on, she's on the brink of tears.

after her song she'll apologize for not telling you. her hands are frantically waving everywhere, trying to her best to explain her reasoning. when you wrap your arms around her and give her a kiss, she's a blushing mess.

so happy you were accepting! she loves you 100x more now. sarvente cherishes the love she receives and returns it tenfold.

she's always so happy to see your halo! it's so cute; it's been a while since she's seen one, too. she will ask you lots of questions about your wings, halo, etc.

she's just so interested in it! she'd love to see your wings, she'll even show you hers in return. when your wings brush against each other, she's so embarrassed!

'i hope they didn't feel that..'

might let you try the ridiculously spicy cake that she makes for ruv as long as you're positive that nothing bad will happen to you.

»»———————————««