sarv & ruv crushing on an angel s/o (poly)

sarv & ruv crushing on an angel s/o (poly)

when they both figure out they have a crush on you, as expected, they go to each other. they're so surprised when they find out they both have a crush on their angelic friend??

ruv doesn't mind, honestly. it's only sarvente, someone he's very close to and trusts with his life.

sarvente doesn't mind, though she is worried. what if only one of them manage to get with you? what if you don't like poly?

she thinks ahead to when you accept their confessions. sarv will try to figure out if you're interested in poly without giving them away. ruv, on the other hand, doesn't do much about it.

they're both new to this, but sarvente has more knowledge around this subject. she tries her best to inform ruv about these things.

they both adore your wings – so fluffy?? though they have yet to feel it, sarvente imagines how warm and cuddly they might be. she rants about this to ruv.

ruv has to deal with sarvente's clumsiness around you. she's staring at you and gets distracted, about to trip on a rock? ruv is there to catch her with a sigh. he doesn't want to be given away, and sarvente is doing a terrible job at trying to prevent that.

ruv and sarvente have to reassure each other that there's a chance for them – ruv has doubts with his past, and sarv is doubtful because of her species. angels and demons are sworn enemies!! hopefully you don't care about that.

you're smile can instantly brighten their day. they both tend to notice small details about you, and they know you can see the good in people. sarvente has hope for ruv, she's seen the good in him, but for herself? she's unsure.

sarvente likes to make up scenarios in her mind and share them to him. about you three, how dates would be, how you'd react to her wings, etc.

if you ever help them tuck their hair into the hats, they'll be so thankful.

the tip of ruv's ears will flush while sarvente is giving you a genuine smile. she makes a lot of updog jokes around you two and laughs when ruv still manages to fall for it.

ruv and the "yo mama" jokes happen more often. they want to make you laugh and it doesn't fail to work.

»»———————————««