sarvente crushing on an angel s/o

when she first met you, she was so entranced. the wings looked so fluffy! it's been so long since she's seen an angel's wing up close.

when you both continue to hang out at her church, she can't stop admiring you. your eyes are so pure and bright, your smile brightens the whole room.. she can't stop the fuzzy feeling forming in her chest, nor the small smile that grows on her face when she sees you.

when she realizes she's fallen for you, she's doubtful you'll reciprocate her feelings.

she's afraid that you won't return her feelings because of the controversy between the two species. an angel is "holy" and she's basically lucifer??

overthinks so much. she assumes you know the good she's doing, but she's still a demon. she's very hopeful that you'll see past that and love her for who she is.

if you show her affection of any kind, she'll freeze up and become a blushing mess. if this makes you laugh, she won't know what to do, though she does feel happy she made you laugh.

prepares a ton of jokes for you to hear! she hopes you'll like them, though she might be nervous when she's trying to say them. what if she stutters and the joke slips her mind?

she becomes 10x clumsy around you. carrying a box to the garden, seeing you on the way there? her hands lose grip of the box and it falls on her foot. 

»»———————————««