ruv with an angel s/o

ruv could literally care less about your species. you're an angel, so what? it won't change the fact that he loves you.

he's secretly amazed by the fact that you're an angel and chose to date him. what good could you possibly have seen in him?

it takes him a while to warm up to you; he's not the best person, but once you convince him that you don't secretly hate him, he's more trusting of you.

he adores your wings. they're so fluffy! so much warmth. if he's allowed to, he'll touch them a lot. he's very gentle with them and absolutely loves to feel them when you're cuddling. they're a big comfort to him.

ruv likes how soft-spoken and patient you are. you two are polar opposites yet you manage to balance each other out.

he hates being vulnerable; you help him so much with expressing his emotions. he struggles a lot with it and he's thankful to have someone else to go to for help.

he's your personal bodyguard and nothing will change that. if anyone's out of place when talking to you, he will intimidate them with his glare. if they don't drop it, he'll deal with them later on in the day.

there are special and rare moments where ruv tries to smile for you, even if it puts him in pain. though his smile is wonky, he's happy as long as you appreciate his efforts.

bonus if you like to bake/cook! though ruv is a picky eater, there's a chance you'll be able to figure out some stuff he may like. you can always go to sarvente for help!

»»———————————««