ruv crushing on an angel s/o

ruv could literally care less about your species. you're an angel, so what?

when you come around the church to give a helping hand, he can't help but stare. he's so mesmerized by your patience and kindness, the way you won't hesitate to help someone..

he has no idea what the warm feeling in his chest is. it's so intense whenever he sees you. he hates it, the fact that he doesn't know what it is.

ruv will personally ask sarvente what it means, and when he hears something about "love," he's unsure of what to do. he's never experienced this before.

he cherishes the friendship you've built and he doesn't wanna ruin that. plus, why would an angel love someone who's done so much bad in their life?

tries his best to avoid you; even though he's good at hiding his emotions, it saddens him knowing that you two are completely different. there's no chance.. right?

sarvente tries to get him to confess. she knows a thing or two about this, and she has a strong feeling you may return his feelings. ruv refuses to listen, though. he thinks it's better to give up on this feeling as quick as possible.

the more you two hang out, he gets to know you better. how you see through people, the good in them, and appreciate them for being themselves. a small spark of hope ignites in him and just maybe.. maybe there's a chance. 

»»———————————««