selever with a chubby, introverted & cuddle bug s/o

selever with an chubby, introverted & cuddle bug s/o

selever is obsessed with cuddles just as much as you are. he'll squish your thighs, lay his head on your stomach, or even use your thighs as a pillow while watching tv.

he's a cuddles guy! what can i say? he adores your chub and doesn't think any less of you because of it. why should he? it makes no difference.

his arms wrap around you with ease. he's often a small spoon unless you want to switch. he loves how warm and cuddly you are! triple the cuddles during winter. he gets cold easily.

he loves to see you in his signature hoodie. no doubt that selever would make a smug comment when you're wearing it.

he'll then proceed to tease you about how flustered you are

selever is genuinely confused when you're feeling insecure. he hates that you can't see the beauty he does and will often smack the back of your head for thinking such way.

he will place you on his lap and hold onto your hips, tracing every curve while angrily mumbling about how lucky he is.

selever proceeds to deny he did such thing when you bring it up. him? soft? pfff..... he's hiding his face.

his height and horns attract unwanted attention. when you're out together, he can and will glare at anyone who dares to comment on your body. drag him away before he can lash out at them like an angry dog.

selever takes you out shopping to find stuff that suit you. you ask him if a swimsuit looks good on you? he's head over heels for you all over again.

suits, skirts, croptops... oh dear. prepare to be bombarded with countless of clothes that will no longer fit in your closet. add some thigh-highs, too.

if you don't want to go out with him, he can do it online or when he's away from you. he will get you those clothes.

he raises your confidence and selever will continue to do so whenever it starts to chip away. you're beautiful and ya better know it!

he doesn't mind your introvertedness; he'll grow to understand your limits and respect them. dates at home? he can make it worthwhile.

selever sometimes manages to convince you to go out with him; he's an ambivert who leans more towards extrovert.

he doesn't understand the "social recharge" thing. you'll have to be blunt with him when you want to be alone; he'll happily respect that after a few questions.

he gets grumpy when he's away from you for too long, so don't be surprised if he barges in and just sits somewhere near you in silence. 

»»———————————««