agoti with a flirty s/o

the constant flirting will go on for hours between you two. any people nearby will stop and stare at the sight.

if you're the type to get flustered when your flirting is returned, oh boyyy, you're in for a treat.

agoti is cocky; he will go to extreme measures to make sure he wins. that includes not playing by the rules.

he will take any chance he has to catch you off guard. waking up & unprepared? boom! distracted or zoned out? tap tap. he's gotcha.

silly grins when he's victorious!! he won't stop cackling over it and brings up the topic any chance he gets.

if you're just as competitive, you can happily say you've won once he stuffs his face into his hoodie and turns away from you.

"ya can't keep your eyes off of me, can you?" "not when you look so handsome." "dammit."

he isn't bothered by the flirting -- it's rather entertaining to him. there are times where he's not in the mood to shoot back an equally cheesy comment.

agoti has some stupid wording. for example, "i don't mind hot and spicy. actually find that appealing in a person." he pauses. "and chicken wings."

the first time agoti wore a belt, you found it was the perfect opportunity to pull him in by his belt for a kiss. he's confused at first, but once he realizes, he's just stunned. expect him to steal a kiss from you in an equally creative manner.

if you're flirting with someone else, agoti feels jealous on the downlow, though he also knows you only love him. he'll let it pass a couple of times before it truly bothers him.

he will confront you about it with no shame; c'mon, you're his lover! agoti refuses to flirt with anyone other than you in a relationship and he expects it to be reciprocated. 

»»———————————««