Zeldris

Angst of zeldris SDS

"You look happy as hell." I commented, stirring my teaspoon in my coffee cup slowly, focusing on each swirl with care, watching as it sped up and slowed down with a few seconds in between. Next to the cup, I could see Zeldris' clear pain stricken face on the black surface of the table, his eyes looking away from me.

He muttered out a few words to me, but I only heard them as distant whispers. I heard a loud sigh escape his lips before a finger lifted my chin up, making me face him, and stare into his deep raven eyes. They conveyed fatigue and misery. Slight swellings hung beneath his tired eyes, displaying the lack of sleep he had been suffering from.

"Why did you want to see me?" I finally asked after a short moment of silence, staring intently into his eyes, searching for some kind of answer. A rosy colour began to adorn his pale face, but before I could watch his feelings unravel further, his hands flew up to cover his face, hiding from me once more. A shaky breath escaped his lips, and he blinked a few times before attempting to speak, stuttering lightly on his journey. 

"I missed you. Ever since I broke it off between us, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You're quite literally haunting me. I've been avoiding you, I did all that I could to get rid of your face from my mind, but you just keep on following me like some dark shadow. So, I had to see you. One more time." The words seemed to slap me in the face, stabbed my heart mercilessly and rung in my ears. So it was all for his sake. 

"You missed me yet you wanted to forget me. I see." I said quietly, sighing quietly. Tears began to swarm at my eyes, begging to fall. I quickly wiped them with the sleeve of my hoodie, a grey, stained hoodie which I threw on as I bolted out the door just minutes earlier, only to see him. "You don't even realise how much you've hurt me. Is all that you can think about is yourself? Do you not care about how I've been crying every night, hoping that you of all people would come knocking at my door, asking me for forgiveness and to take you back?"

I asked, letting my emotions flood him. He should know how much shit he's put me through. 

"I had to, you can't blame me. I just don't wish to be in a relationship with you anymore, I've lost feelings for you." He said, sighing loudly, his blush being replaced by an expression of pure annoyance.

"You've been holding me back, Y/n." He finally said, sighig loudly as he got up, grabbed his coat and began to leave. You stood up in a rush, almost spilling your coffee as you rushed after him, anger burning through your body. "Zeldris! Come back here!" You started shouting, walking after the man hurriedly as other customers began looking in your direction, whispering. 

He stopped to look at you just as he placed one foot outside, sending a dirty glare in your direction. He for sure wanted to make you disappear in that instant.

"If someone's talking to you, you're meant to stop and listen you know." You lectured, laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation. "You really have no respect for me, is it because 'you lost feelings' or just because you're a piece of shit?" You questioned, staring right up into his eyes, the same ones which used to display only love and affection for you, but now were wishing you disappeared. Zeldris laughed a little, wiping non-existing tears from his eyes, before grinning at you. 

"I don't owe you any ounce of respect, you are nothing to me and you should always remember that." The words which he spoke shot cruelly at your heart, and tears once again began sliding down your rosy, cold cheeks. He once was the best person whom you wished to spend the rest of your life with, and now he has become unrecognizable and cruel. 

// This one is quite short, I'm very out of practice :,)