Eto Yoshimura part 2/2

Not too many days have passed since Eto proposed the idea of you joining Aogiri. To be exact not even a week had passed.

You have decided to agree to join Aogiri only if the woman would answer your question, she still hadn't and it was getting on your nerves, she promised she would after a week would pass but you being the impatient person you were, you couldn't wait.

Everyday you'd ask her whenever you had the chance to, her answer was always a,
"You'll find out after the week is over", and then she would happily skip away.

Only two days were left, and as you wondered throughout the halls of Aogiri, you could hear a ruckus being caused a floor below you.

Your legs have stopped and you decided to listen to what it was about. You could hear two voices, one definitely belonged to a male and the other to a female.

Your eyes closed and all that your senses concentrated on were the voices, soon it dawned upon you that it was a fellow executive, Ayato Kirishima, and Eto who were arguing.

"Why would you hire someone who works for the CCG? She could betray us any minute, she could have already leaked information on us but you don't fucking care. The whole organisation will fall if she-" he was interrupted by the annoyed voice of Eto, anyone could make it out that she was clearly ticked off.

"Are you questioning my decisions?" She asked, her voice calm but with a hint of annoyance that was hiding just behind the calm masquerade.

"No, I'm just worried that all of our hard work will go to waste if she leaks information, our weaknesses and our strong points, all of that is useful information, what if she made documents on us, anyone could find them." Ayato said, footsteps sounded throughout the floor, you assumed that he was pacing somewhere underneath you.

"She doesn't store information on paper Ayato, and she knows I could end her right on the spot if she ever revealed information on us. She's a great informant, she's able to tell us CCG's next move if they ever try to attack."

"What about her betraying you?" Ayato said, in that moment, your heart skipped a beat, maybe now you'd find out her sexuality.

As she was about to answer, another presence appeared in the same space that you were currently sitting at. Your eyes looked up and saw Noro standing a few feet away.

The man was quite scary in your opinion, his regeneration levels were high as fuck and he was a well- trained executive.

His head tilted lightly, his hand came up into the air, and his fingers did a small motion, indicating for you to follow him.

His form distanced itself away as he strolled in a calm manner back to wherever he came from.

Your smaller form retreated after him, still trying to hear the last bits of the argument between Ayato and Eto. You kept on walking, trying to catch up with Noro as he went in many different directions, taking long strides with each step.

Soon enough you caught up to him, walking by his side, and then he suddenly stopped in front of a nice looking door. He opened it and motioned for you to come in. As you did that, he followed after you and shut the door quietly.

The room, in your opinion, was astonishing. (F/C) walls accented the furniture in all the right ways, a queen sized bed rested against a wall, covers were draped over it with different pillows and other small details.

There were two large windows placed opposite the door, one was right by the bed with large, white and slightly transparent curtains and a proper one which shut out the outside world.

Your eyes went towards Noro's form as he stood there in an eerie silence, it gave you chills honestly.

"Is this a room for me?"
You asked, looking around excited yet skeptical. He glanced and nodded at you, moving his arm as if to say all of it was yours.

Quiet footsteps caught your attention, the person carried themselves lightly, gracefully and smoothly.
The mahogany door opened and you were greeted with Eto dressed in her hoodie and bandages, although her face was uncovered, exposed to the sunlight.

"Do you like it Y/N-chan?" She asked, smiling lightly. You nodded at her, a large grin spread across your features as you blushed a light pink.

"I love it, it's beautiful." You said and clapped your hands, thanking both her and Noro although you had no idea who even designed the spacious area.

Eto cleared her throat and nodded at Noro. The tall male soundlessly made his way out, closing the door. Eto sighed and walked closer to you, grinning like a creepy cat.

"You wanna know the answer, huh Y/N-chan?" She asked, letting her fingers skim over your shoulders, gripping on to your skin near your neck.

You breathed in shakily and nodded, smirking as you listened to Eto's breath hitch slightly. She wrapped her arms around your neck, letting her body loom interestingly over yours.

"I love everyone, everything. Is that good enough for your highness?" She asked, whispering it into your ear.
You nodded and she cracked another smile, puffing air onto your neck.

"Good." Was all that she huskily said as she covered your eyes, darkness engulfing you as you two enjoyed each other's company for the rest of the day and night.