Shinazugawa Sanemi 1/2

"When she jumped she probably thought she'd fly." Shinobu said, her annoyed tone bouncing off the clinic rooms walls.

Sanemi shook his head as he stared at your bandaged leg, a satisfied smile set upon your face as you listened to them speak.

"Why do you act so stupid Y/N?" He asked, the room became quiet, quiet enough that anyone could hear the boiling blood running through your veins.

A sigh escaped your lips as you looked up at him bored, shaking your head from side to side.

"Do I need a reason to jump off of a building?" You asked, amusement being evident as the imaginary steam came out of Sanemi's ears.

Shinobu glanced at you confused and sighed, slapping your stiff, broken leg. A deep grunt came from your chest as you glared at her.

"You're too stupid for this world Y/N, one day I bet you'll die by trying to inhale water." She said and laughed, slamming the mahogany door, her unsually loud footsteps echoing through the corridor.

She was pissed.

Once she descended far enough a silence overcame both you and Sanemi. The male didn't dare look at you, knowing that he'd lash out. He heaved a heavy sigh and clasped his hands together, a vein bulging out on his forehead.

"We were supposed to go on a mission together." He said sternly and paused, fiddling with his fingers. "But your idiocy ruined it so now I'll have to go with Tomioka Giyuu."

Your eyes widened to the size of tennis balls, you quite obviously wouldn't have jumped from the building if you knew you'd be going on a mission with Sanemi, but it was too late now and the man would be going together with Giyuu, and it was obvious to even an outsider that Sanemi hated Giyuu's guts.

The hatred radius spread out into a massive circle, consuming whoever was in its way in an unnerving, humid atmosphere.

"Why can't you just g-go alone?" You asked carefully, being wary of the aura the white haired male before you was radiating off.

A bird hit the window loudly, breaking the tension. Sanemi grunted loudly and opened the window, letting the crow come in and start screaming out orders.

"Shinazugawa Sanemi, Tomioka Giyuu and L/N Y/N are to go on a joint mission with L/N Y/N used as a bait!" The creature croaked out, flapping it's raven wings wildly around the room, scattering a few wings here and there as it stupidly hit the ceiling and a few shelves, almost knocking books and decorations off.

Your fingers gripped it delicately, closing its mouth as your head ached.

"Alright alright we're going, but how am I supposed to travel?" You asked the bird, pointing towards the thick cast on your leg. The bird glanced at it with its black beady eyes and almost sighed.

"Haven't you heard of 'crutches'? Are you stupid?" It said harshly, hitting your nose lightly as it squinted it's little eyes.

"Ah yes, it shouldn't be a long journey right?" You asked, rubbing your red nose. Sanemi sighed and spoke up.

"No, it's only a few hours away from here. You'll be able to get there on crutches." He said, grabbing a pair of crutches before helping you up from the bed, leading you towards the butterfly estate's gates.

"This'll be an interesting journey." You muttered to yourself, looking up at the sky as you met with Giyuu, beginning to enter the leafy path ahead of you.