Urie Kuki

"(L/N) WATCH OUT!" Urie shouted but it was too late for you to get out of the way, a huge, snake-like kagune thrusted in and out of your shoulder like a fork through a freshly cooked potato, before throwing you against a ruby-red brick wall, blood...

"(L/N) WATCH OUT!" Urie shouted but it was too late for you to get out of the way, a huge, snake-like kagune thrusted in and out of your shoulder like a fork through a freshly cooked potato, before throwing you against a ruby-red brick wall, blood spurting out instantly at the foreign intrusion which demolished your upper shoulder and the back of your head.

The shoulder wound was bleeding tremendously and your screams of agony could be heard all over the place, grabbing the attention of curious, stupid passer-by's, black spots appeared in your vision as you slumped against the wall, clutching tightly onto your left shoulder as blood oozed and smeared all over your body.

Yonebayashi screamed your name as Mutsuki sprinted over to you. Shirazu and Urie gave you worried glances before the ghoul occupied them completely, the fight beginning to become more and more dangerous.

The excruciating pain was enough to keep you focused on keeping your eyes open, your pupils dilating at the immense waves of pain surging through your body at an incredible speed. You clenched your teeth and glared at Tooru, trying to tell the poor terrified boy that you'd be okay. He seemed to understand you but didn't leave your side and continued to do whatever medical stuff that was needed. Time seemed to pass by agonisingly slowly as your screams deteriorated into whimpers and small sobs, slowly breaking as overwhelming tiredness came over you like a blanket.

"Tooru-kun, I'm tired.." You muttered sleepily, wincing at whatever the boy was doing to your shoulder, you, unlike the other quinxes, didn't get any type of operation yet as you were the last to join, which meant you had no regeneration powers like they did.

"Keep your eyes open for me, please L/N." Tooru said urgently as he banadaged up your shoulder and head, lifting you up gently, checking for the ghoul, which luckily, had been eradicated by both Urie and Shirazu.

The two ran over to you and fumbled around in uncertainty. Tooru kept speaking to you in a soothing voice as he tried to keep you awake. Only Urie didn't do anything. He took a deep breath and spoke up.

"Stay awake L/N or I will have to get you off the team." He said as he harshly slapped your face, momentarily causing your eyes to shoot wide open as the pain in your head drastically increased. Tooru looked at him and Shirazu shouted, almost punching the male if Yonebayashi didn't hold him back.

"Urie- f-fuck off. I won't d-die." You said shakingly and let your eyes fall closed, the screaming of your teammates echoing around your skull, going in through one ear and then escaping through the other.

Distant beeps and clicks of different machines flooded your ears, all that there was was a warm, and almost familiar darkness. Where were you?

Your eyelids felt heavy, as though they were boulders that you were trying to lift with no training done prior to this. It felt like hours as you battled against your own body, attempting to move even your pinky toe, which did indeed work.

Voices continued to echo around, however you couldn't recognise them, a warm hand was holding your own caringly, brushing it's thumb along the back of yours, as if in thought.

At the 10th stroke your blinked your eyes, and then opened them. At first white lights blinded your vision which your eyes quickly adjusted to, and then a whole new scenery overtook your vision. Surrounding you were three people clad in the same white suits, a man and a girl on your right side and a man on your left side, you glanced down to your left hand and sighed loudly, painfully and slowly attempting to take it out of the males grip. That seemed to immediately wake him up and startle you, his dark orbs enlarged as a loud gasp left his lips.

"You're finally awake.. L/N do you remember what happened?" He spoke softly, although his eyes seemed to glare into your soul as he searched for something your clueless self couldn't offer at the time. "Who are you?" You asked after a few seconds, your voice hoarse from the lack of use in most likely weeks. A flash of panic glinted in his eyes as he frantically searched yours, before a hidden anger unveiled itself.

"L/N if this is some sort of sick joke the stop it. I'm the squad leader- no, I'm Urie Kuki, your friend, your leader." He said quietly yet sternly, gripping the hospital bedsheets tightly as a small teardrop hit them, followed by another and another. In that moment a strange, painful pang hit your heart, guilt clogged your throat and you couldn't spit out a word of comfort, but only continued to stare at Urie sympathetically.

"I forgot someone important, didn't I? Let's start over again, I'm L/N Y/N, and you are?"

a/n; This is soooo late and I'm really sorry about that, many things were and still are happening in my life and I just didn't have the time and motivation to do oneshots, however more will be arriving ( hopefully) soon, take care guys and stay safe <3