Giyuu Tomioka

A/n: I'm so sorry it took so long but I had school work and wasn't sure how to write about Tomioka🥺
Next up for Valentine's is an Atsumu Miya oneshot and then Kuki Urie x reader!

A/n: I'm so sorry it took so long but I had school work and wasn't sure how to write about Tomioka🥺Next up for Valentine's is an Atsumu Miya oneshot and then Kuki Urie x reader!

You were staring at Tomioka. Again.

Your wondering eyes just couldn't get enough of the handsome man, even Uzui couldn't match with the mysterious males aura and looks.

Tomioka shifted uncomfortably during his small break from training, a shiver going down his spine as he felt a stare drown into his body.

Why am I being stared at again?

He thought to himself, slashing at the dummies in front of his with high amounts of force, sighing lightly. He turned around and scanned his surroundings, soon realising it was just Y/N.

"Come out already, I know you're here." He said, loudly enough for you to hear him and finally come out of your hiding spot.

"A-ah- I guess I got caught. I'm sorry!" You said and bowed respectfully, hoping to not get scolded. Giyuu stared at you thoughtfully and shook his head.

"Spend your time with your teacher, that'll help you." He commented and began to stretch, trying to ignore your presence as it was rather... Distracting.

"S-should I go?" You asked unsurely, getting the hint of Giyuu being bothered. He looked up into your E/C, shining eyes and shook his head, almost blushing.

"No, it's okay. At least don't stand there doing nothing and join me." He said quickly and continued his training, sneakily stealing glances at you from time to time.

You were always there, always observing him as if he was the most ethereal being on earth, causing his mind to be over flooded with thoughts of you.

A few hours had passed and both of you were somewhat exhausted. Giyuu's training was far too different from Rengoku's. He focused more on flexibility and agility wheres Rengoku seemed to focus more on swordmanship and stamina.

"Say, why do you always watch me?" Giyuu asked as the two of you strutted to the spare rooms, making small talk.

"Oh- w-well- I find you fascinating? I don't know. I just love watching you train. I- it's different." You said embarrasedly, scratching the back of your neck sheepishly. Giyuu stared at you in silence for a short while before he looked away and nodded.

"I think you should spend that time with your teacher. You won't learn much from me." He muttered, staring ahead of himself to not stare at you again, a small unnoticeable blush spreading across his cheeks.

"I enjoy watching you train, the way you move so flawlessly is mesmerising, and your way training is also eye-catching." You said honestly and gave him a small smile, looking around a bit, before you sighed and came to a sudden stop, Tomioka stopping just two footsteps later.

"Why did you stop?" He asked curiously, his eyes enlarging a bit as he stared at you confusedly.

"Tomiok-san I love you!" You said loudly and stared at the ground, your tender fingers fiddling with the flame orange haori Rengoku had given you as a present when you became his student.

An awkward silence took over and you glanced up, seeing a red-faced Tomioka staring at you, bewildered.

"Y-you do? I like you t-too I think..-" He trailed off half way through his sentence, a small smile taking over his usual frown. He stepped closer to you and grabbed you by your cheeks, making you face upwards towards him.

"Let's be together." He said and kissed your lips quickly, turning away before you could return the kiss.

You chuckled and nodded, sneakily grabbing his hand as the two continued to trudge along your merry way.