b l u r b

The note he slipped into my hand was neatly folded into a small rectangle and visibly crinkled in several places. The folds were crisp and intentional which made me wonder how much though he had put into this. Carefully I unfold the note also wondering what he had written.

The note had a tear horizontally where the other half of the paper would be. His handwriting scrawled along the college ruled lined paper was barely distinguishable. The black ink formed letters that blended together and was smudged slightly from where I presume he'd drug his hand across them while writing. After making out the words, I'm surprised at them as I never thought such words would come from him.

there are thirteen ways in which I wish for you to cope:

1- eat regularly
2-block out negative thoughts
3-do what you love
4-take time to rest
5-don't be afraid to cry
6-remember to be positive
7-write out your feelings
8-be aware you are trying
9-change things for the better
10-be social
11-establish reliable relationships
12-know that people support you, you're not alone
13- ask for help

a/n
Ayee new book! This idea was Nyrenes, but she decided not to use it so I asked and she let me have it. Okay? I did not steal this.
Also I struggled between making this fanfiction or teen fiction so if this changes, I changed my mind.
Haley made two covers for this as well so if it changes I decided on the other or at least wanted to try it out.
I was going to update golden but I have writers block so have this instead.
That's it though, enjoy xx