Meeting the Girls

(Ruby is 5 and Yang, Weiss and Blake are 7 while you are 14 during this current period in time.)

*Belladonna Household*

We see Blake sitting outside of her house as she was freezing and watching her parents and lots of other people having fun and laughing. We then see her with three slash marks on her face from what looks like an animal slashed her. And that's exactly what her father did.

Blake: *Sob* *Sniff* All I did was come out of my room to get some water.

*Flashback*

???: Ahh! What the hell?!

Blake: I-I'm so sorry sir! I didn't mean-

*SLASH*

Ghira slashes Blake's face. This shocks Blake as she slowly starts to cry and she looks up to see her parents and sees them looking at her with disgusted looks.

Kali: You came out your room against our orders and worst of all you disrespected one of guests. Now your going to be punished!

Blake: W-what?

Ghira then grabs a hold of Blake's arm and drags her outside and throws her outside onto the ground. Blake looks back to see Ghira with a hated look on his face.

Ghira: You are not allowed to come back in for the rest of the party. So that means your staying out here for the night.

Blake: B-but I-

*SLAM*

*Flasback Ends*

As Blake was sitting on the porch stairs, she hears a boat from the dock that is about to leave port and head out to Vale. This was her only chance to leave this place and go find a new home. She looks back towards her house to hear them all having fun and then she looks back at the ship. She then stands up and starts running for the ship and hops on the ship just in time for it to leave straight for Vale.

*Schnee Mansion*

We see Weiss in her room, sitting on her bed in a fetal position silently crying from her current beating from her "family". This happens regularly because she is kind toward the faunus when in her family uses them for slave labor for the company. And so they beat her whenever she tries to help a random faunus. Even her older sister joins in on the abuse once in awhile. The only person that is nice and tries to help her is the household butler, Klein.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Klein: Ms. Schnee? *Sigh* I'm coming in.

As Klein walks in, Weiss looks up to show the black eye and the cut on her eye that came from her father abusing her.

Klein: You alright?

Weiss shakes her head no as she puts her head back into her knees crying a little harder now. Klein wishes he could help her, but he knows if he does he will get fired and will result in Weiss getting abused even more.

But this time he's determined to try and help her get away from this family.

Klein: Come with me Weiss and grab your jacket.

Weiss: *Sniff* W-where are we going?

Klein grabs a bag and starts packing it up with some clothes, a blanket and some lien cards.

Klein: Not we. Just you.

Weiss: Huh?

Klein hands her bag and Weiss puts her jacket on.

Klein: I'm getting you out of here. Even if it cost me my job, I can't stand you getting hurt for being a kind person. Now come on.

Klein and Weiss then sneak out of the house and towards the landing pad so that Weiss could board a bullhead for Vale. Once she boarded the bullhead, it started to take off and as it was taking off, she looked out the window and saw Klein waving goodbye. Weiss is sad to leave him alone but is grateful to him for helping her out, but now she needs to worry about herself for right now.