Food Fight and Master Plan

Please read the ending author's note at the end of the page for important plans for the story.

It was a quiet and peaceful afternoon in the Beacon lunchroom. Weiss was eating her lunch normally, Blake was reading and catching up on notes and Yang was catching grapes in her mouth from Nora from across the other table. The only family not present were Ruby and (Y/N). That was until Ruby came from nowhere and slammed a heavy book on the table startling her sisters.

Ruby: Family, Sisters, Weiss....

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream!

Yang: This outta be good. (Catches another grape)

Ruby: A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, to have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!

Weiss: Did you steal Onii-chan's binder?

The cover of the binder reveals a crossed out title cover and was written with red pen that says "Best Day Ever Activities".

Ruby: I am not a crook. (Looks around her) But please don't tell him!

Elsewhere, (Y/N) is looking around for his binder that held all of his paperwork on the Vytal Festival.

(Y/N): Where in the hell did I put it?

He then looks in a drawer and sees the paperwork but no binder. He then sees a rose petal on top of the papers.

(Y/N): *SIGH* Ruby (L/N).

We now return to the cafeteria with Ruby resuming her speech.

Blake: So what are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off this semester with a bang.

Yang: I like to kick off with a 'Yang'. Haha! Get it?

Her sisters shake their heads in disappointment as she is then hit the head by an apple from Nora.

Nora: Boo!

Ruby: Look, it's been two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going great! But classes start tomorrow and I want to have as much fun as possible.

Weiss: As your sister, I am proud of you but as your partner, I'm scared of what you're planning. So I'm stumped.

Blake: I don't know.... I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Sit out or not, I think however we spend our last day, we should do it as a family.

Nora: I got it!

Weiss: I for one think-

Weiss was then interrupted by a pie being thrown at her face. RWBY looks over to JNPR and see Nora sitting back down pointing at Ren trying to blame him while Ren has his head in his hand, Pyrrah having her hands over her mouth and Jaune looking on with shock.

Meanwhile, Sun is walking with his best buddy and team mate Neptune as they made their way through the campus towards the lunch room.

Sun: And then these two guys were going so fast. Faster than anything I could see!

Neptune: How fast we talking?

Sun: Like one second they're there, then gone and then reappear in a different locations. It was almost like they were leaving behind.... after.... pictures?

Neptune: Images. Afterimages is what it's called dude.

Sun: Whatever.

Neptune: So you're telling me that they were so fast to leave behind after images, strong enough to cut through aura without the use of semblances and to top it all off, they don't even have semblances in the first place?