>THANK YOU!!!<

56K reads?! That is absolutely amazing! Thank you all so much for reading this story! It warms my heart, knowing that you all care for this story

56K reads?! That is absolutely amazing! Thank you all so much for reading this story! It warms my heart, knowing that you all care for this story. I try my hardest to make this entertaining as much possible while staying as close to the story line as much as possible while also incorporating my own story ideas to make sure it flows smoothly. I will not lie that it takes me almost a few weeks to almost a fucking month, just to upload a chapter. And the fact that all of you stay and wait for the updates just makes me so happy for your support. I realize that I'm getting all mushy and cliche for just 56K reads on just this story, but it I really am happy for the support that you guys give me not just on this story, but my other stories as well. Speaking of which, I just got back into one of my stories which is the "Off-worlder" Star Wars x RWBY fan fiction, so if you could, please go check this story out as well. Anyways, again thank you all for your continuous support and reads and if you have time to spare, please go check out my other works and leave suggestions for other stories, ideas and etc. Your guys's feedback is always appreciated just please make sure it's positive and NOT negative, otherwise I will mute you and I do not want to do that. Stay rockin' rockstars!