The (L/N) Family

>10 Years Later<

City Of Vale

We see a shot of Roman Torchwick and his henchman emerging out of a dark alley way and are approaching a local dust shop, named 'From Dust Till Dawn', they enter the store and immediately notice only two people in the store which is the owner and a certain individual wearing a hooded cape. Roman approaches the owner, with a very smug look on his face.

Roman: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop at this time of night.

Owner: P-please! Just take my lien and leave!

Roman: Shhh, shhh, calm down, we're not here for your money. (Turns to his men) Grab the dust.

His men then start to spread out and proceed to take dust from the various dispensers on the walls and then another goon approaches the owner and opens a brief case.

Goon 1: Crystals. Burnt. Uncut.

As the owner starts to fill the brief case, another goon wanders the store then hears the faint sound of music and sees the hooded girl reading a magazine and listening to music. The guy approaches the girl and taps her shoulder. The girl turns around to reveal the little red reaper, Ruby. She takes off her hood and her headphones and looks at the guy with a confused look.

Ruby: Yes?

Goon 2: Hands up kid!

Ruby: Are you... robbing me?

Goon 2: Yes!

Ruby: Ohhhh!

(Time-skip after the fight in the integration room. This is because the author doesn't wanna spend the time writing that fight scene cause it's late at night.)

Ruby was now sitting in the room with Glynda Goodwitch looking at her with an annoyed look.

Glynda: I hope you understand the consequences of your actions young lady! You put yourself and other countless people in danger.

Ruby: But they started it in the first place!

Glynda: If it were up to me, I would send you home with a pat on the back...

Ruby smiles brightly for a brief moment.

Glynda: And a slap on the wrist!

She then swings her riding crop hard on the table. Which makes Ruby jump back a bit with a yelp. With her shaking a little bit. Which made Goodwitch look at her with a questionable look. She was about to ask something until they heard a door open to reveal Professor Ozpin walking in with a plate of cookies in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

Ozpin: Ruby Ros-

Ruby: (L/N).

She said with a hint of venom in her tone towards her old name. Which startled the teachers a little bit.

Ozpin: Um okay.

He then leans in, getting a closer look at her which, in turn, creeps Ruby out a little. Ozpin then smiles knowing that his suspicion was confirmed.

Ozpin: You have silver eyes.

Ruby: Uh yeah?

Ozpin then puts the plate of cookies on the table.

Ozpin: So where did you learn to do this?

He then turns on a screen which shows camera footage of Ruby taking care of the goons and shooting the bullhead taking off with Torchwick and the mystery woman.