Initiation Day

Ruby, Yang, Weiss and Blake all on one of the many bullheads heading towards Beacon, but little did they know about a certain someone heading there as well. We now get a shot of Yang bear hugging the life out of poor Ruby while Weiss and Blake stand idle by watching the torture their sister is receiving.

Yang: Oh I can't believe our baby sister is coming to Beacon with us!

Ruby: Yang... pwease... stawp!

Yang let's go of Ruby as she catches her breath and stands back up.

Weiss: Yang. Please refrain from trying to kill our sister before we get to Beacon.

Blake: Yea, the last thing we need to do is to explain to Onii-chan how Ruby died from your inhumane strength.

Yang: HEY! I'm not that strong!

Weiss: Yang. You are the only one of us who is able to one punch a rock and break it into a million pieces.

Yang:..... I guess you're right about that.

Weiss: Yeah I know I'm right. Unlike you.

Yang: Huh?! Wanna say that to my face Ice Queen?!

Weiss: Who're you calling Ice Queen you Blonde Bimbo?!

(Naruto{LEFT} is Yang and Weiss is Sasuke{RIGHT}, and for those who don't know who these characters are in the picture.... go watch it right now and get cultured.)

As Yang and Weiss were having their staredown, Blake walked away from the confrontation and looked out the window while Ruby tried to break up their fight

Ruby: Girls... can we please not fight. We're all family here. Right?

The two kept on staring until they heard a very good question come from Ruby.

Ruby: Would Onii-chan want you two fighting?

The girls stop and look at Ruby with sad eyes, even Blake was listening in on this. They knew Ruby doesn't conflict between family, especially the ones that cared and loved her since the day (Y/N) took them in as his sisters. They all know that Ruby is the most traumatized because she's the youngest out of the four. They were more mentally prepared back then, but Ruby was not, they all knew her heart was fragile when it came to family feuds. And when (Y/N) took them in, they all found new meaning in the word family.

Weiss: *Sigh* Sorry Ruby.

Yang: Yeah... sorry sis we're just... nervous is all.

Ruby: I know. But...

Ruby then rubs her arm where her scar from years ago. And the girls did the same with their's. They all know what Ruby was trying to say and they felt bad for what that. The only thing that could help cheer them up was their big brother and his soothing singing.

Ruby: *Sigh* I wish Onii-chan was here.

_WBY: Yeah.

But little did they know, that there was a certain someone wearing a cloak, sitting a good ways away but still able to hear them.