The Search

It was now Saturday afternoon, as we see Ruby, Weiss and Yang searching for their sister. Well Ruby and Yang are, Weiss was just tagging along still a little upset with their sister keeping the fact that she was White Fang a secret to them. Still, she felt sympathy for her sister because she was abused and bullied by all the members or even by the entire island of Menagerie. She was brought out of her thoughts form Ruby getting her attention.

Ruby: Weiss, you're not helping!

Weiss: Oh! You know who might be able to help? The police!

Ruby: Ugh, Weiss...

Weiss: It was just an idea!

Ruby: Yeah, a bad one.

Yang: Weiss, I think you should at least understand her pain. She was abused just like us and she got it the worst out of all of us. I mean hell...

Ruby: Swear!

Yang: (Looks at Ruby with an unamused look) Heck... (Looks back at Weiss) she got abused by the entire White Fang. So at least understand that. Not as her classmate or teammate. But as her sister. I'm sure you'll change your though on her then.

Weiss hangs her head down as she starts to think about it and realizes that Yang is right.

Penny: Well I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!

RW_Y: AAAAAHHHHH!

Ruby: Penny! Where did you come from?!

Penny: Hey guys! What are you up to?

Ruby: Uhhh....

Yang: We're looking for our sister Blake.

Penny: Oh you mean the faunus girl!

Ruby, Weiss and Yang stare at Penny for a moment.

Ruby: Wait, how did you know?

Penny: Uhh, the cat ears? (Points at her head)

Yang: How did you know about her ears? She wears her bow whenever she's out in public!

Penny: Oh uuuuuhhhhhhh......... w-well I uh........... I-I can see her bow t-twitch from time to time!

Weiss and Yang: Guess that makes sense.

But Ruby wasn't convinced yet. Even though she may be the youngest and act childish, she's still very perceptive when it comes to how people act and interact with her or anyone else. And right now, she thinks that Penny she is hiding something big, but she won't pry Penny to tell her and her sisters.

Penny: Hey isn't that your brother over there?

Penny points behind then and they all turn around to see (Y/N) walking up to them very tiredly.

RW_Y: Onii-chan!

They run up to (Y/N) with Ruby running into him, giving him a big hug while Yang and Weiss stand in front of him with the biggest smiles. Right away, Weiss notices the bags under her brothers eyes and gets curious and worried.

Weiss: Onii-chan? (He looks at Weiss while still hugging Ruby) Did you get any sleep last night?

(Y/N): *Sigh* Not much actually. I spent pretty much the entire night looking for Blake. Needed like three cups of coffee this morning to wake up and that's still not doing it.

Yang: When did you get home last night?

(Y/N): Didn't. Stayed in a motel last night and went to bed at like........ 4 in the morning.

Ruby: WHAT!? Onii-chan you've always told us that we should always get at least 7-8 hours of sleep! You should follow your own advice sometimes!

Ruby turns around with her arms crossed acting all smug after telling her elder brother off. She opens her eyes to see her sisters and even penny, looking behind her with fearful looks.