Mystery Person

It was a quiet morning in the (L/N) household as we see (Y/N) sitting out on the porch of his house enjoying his coffee as he just listens to the birds chirping and the wind chimes... chiming. He felt at peace with the world, but that was interrupted as soon as he heard someone stepping closer, he looks over to see Kanao in her sleep attire also with a cup of coffee in her hands. They both smile at each other warmly with big blushes on their faces and greet each other.

(Y/N) and Kanao: Morning!

Kanao then walks over to an open chair next to (Y/N) and takes a seat and they just enjoy their morning as they sip on their coffee and listen to the sounds of the wind chimes and the chirping of birds. Nothing could ruin this moment right now.

Yang: RRRRRRRUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Ruby: It wasn't me! Please spare me!

(Y/N) and Kanao: Damn it./Oh no.

They both stand up and head inside to the chaos of Blake and Weiss holding back a berserk Yang from trying to rip Ruby apart. All the while, a scarred Ruby has been hiding behind Klein and Zwei was sitting on the coach enjoying his dog bone. (Y/N) walks up to Yang and pulls on her left ear.

Yang: OW! Onii-chan what the hell?!

Ruby: Swear!

He then walks over to Ruby and pulls on her right ear.

Ruby: Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!

(Y/N) then turns to Weiss and Blake with an angered stare, which makes them straighten up in fear.

(Y/N): You girls go get ready for school. Now.

They then run upstairs and quickly get ready as (Y/N) has Ruby and Yang on their knees as he looks over them like a sensei would when lecturing their students.

Kanao: *SIGH* Here we go.

(Y/N): What happened?

R__Y: (Incomprehensible arguing and pointing at each other)

(Y/N): Enough!

There was silence as everyone looks at (Y/N) with scared and shocked looks from (Y/N)'s authority. (Y/N) looks at his scroll and see's that it's time to get going.

(Y/N): *Sigh* I don't have time for this. Kanao, if you can once you're ready, take Weiss and Blake to Beacon and tell Ozpin that me and these will be late.

Kanao: Alright love.

There was a moment of silence as they both take a second to process as to what Kanao just said as they both grow a huge blush and the girls are smiling.

Kanao: U-um I-I-I..... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! (She grabs Weiss and Blake by the collars of their uniforms and runs straight out the door)

As the door slams, Ruby and Yang look at (Y/N) with smug looks as he keeps looking at the door with a shocked expression. And so they decided to tease him a little.

Ruby: What's wrong Onii-chan?

Yang: Got butterflies in your stomach?

(Y/N) then looks at them with a stern look that made them both shut up immediately.