First Day

We now see (Y/N) sleeping in his bed with Zwei sleeping at the end near his feet at the end of the bed. However, (Y/N) was starting to stir in his sleep and what we see in his mind is that it is white and quiet as he looks around for a way out.

(Y/N): Hello? Is anyone here? (Silence) Where the hell am I?

As he starts to look around he starts to faintly here a voice.

???: (Y/N)... (Y/N)...

He then starts to look around, trying to find the person of the voice. But then he starts to wonder, he's heard this voice somewhere but he can't seem to figure it out. As he looks around he see's a figure. And when he looks closer he is haunted to see who it is. It was Michael.

(Y/N): M-Michael? No this isn't real! You're dead! I held you in my arms as you died!

Michael had his head looking down as he slowly walks towards (Y/N), but as he does, with every step he takes the white background becomes black as he gets closer to (Y/N). (Y/N) was scared of this as he just stands there with fear. As the figure gets closer, (Y/N) could feel the dread and hate from this person.

Michael: Why? Why didn't you help me?

(Y/N): W-what?

Michael then puts his hands on (Y/N) shoulders which gets him even more scared. Michael then slowly looks up and what (Y/N) saw, made him go paler than a ghost.

Michael then proceeds to grab (Y/N)'s neck and push him to the ground and starts to choke him

Michael: I'm dead because of you! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

And at that point (Y/N) wakes up in a jolt and gasps with sweat and was hyperventilating as he grabs his throat trying to catch his breath. He looks around and notices that his clock says it's 6:50 a.m. in the morning. He then hears Zwei bark looks at the dog and sees that he is worried about his owner. (Y/N) then starts to Zwei and calms him down.

(Y/N): It's ok boy. Just a bad dream, nothing serious. But I do need to get up and get ready as well as get you some food. You ready to get up?

Zwei: *BARK* *BARK*

(Y/N): (Smiles) Atta boy. Come on then!

*Time-skip*

We now see (Y/N) entering the school yard he can see many students eyeing him with males fanboying wishing they were him and the females crushing and swooning over him.

Boy 1: Holy crap it's him!

Girl 1: *SQUEAL!!!* He's so cute!

Girl 2: Oh how I wish he was younger.

Boy 2: Wonder how tough he is?

Boy 3: Hey careful man! Don't push him.

Girl 3: Wouldn't matter anyway. Pretty sure Mr. (L/N) would beat him no problem.