Confession? - 3

Sunheri explained everyting to DD and both together went to Neil.

"Sirji... " He called him while Neil lifted his face to look at him.

Suddenly he got a call. He picked his Mobile only to find Avni's caller ID. He attended the call putting it in speaker.

"Avni.... " He said immediately while DD and Sunheri looked at each other and then looked at Neil.

"Ne.. Neil.. " Her voice cracked but she spoke. Sweat were covered all over her face. Her hands were tied back behind the chair. And there was many men standing around her with one man who is none other than Ballu holding phone. He is the one who lied to her that there was an accident.

He sighed hearing her voice closing his eyes.

"Neil.. " She again spoke with a heavy breath while he can clearly understand that she is so scared

"Avni... Don't be scared Avni... Nothing will happen to you... I won't let anything happen to you.... Please don't be scared.." He said while tears were welled up as she moved her eyelids towards right side to see the gun which is pointing at her head. She is at gunpoint.

The head of the gangster snatched the phone away and spoke

"Hello Mr. Neil Khanna... Nice meeting you... " He said while Neil gritted his teeth.

"I know you have been searching for me... Vo kya haina... Vidyut Pandit ko itni asani se koi pakad nahi saktha... " He said  with a smirk.

"Don't you dare to do anything to her... " He said in anger.

"Waah... Waahh... You have so much guts to still order me already knowing that I have a hostage...." Vidyut said to him getting angry.

"I would like to you give you update about your hostage's condition.... She is beautiful and Smart...Fighter too... She tried her best alas!.. She couldn't able to do anything... .. " He said while at starting when He says about being beautiful Neil couldn't control himself. His anger reached its peak. While he calm himself and talked to DD with a sign while DD understood what he meant and went to shelf to take something

"She gets on my Nerves by her strong attitude and I felt like killing her at that times.....And now she is at gunpoint" He added further

"Vidyut!! " He shouted hearing him.

" Don't worry I won't kill her... Because I have many jobs to do other than killing her... " He said to him while DD set up everything to trace the call and started the recording.

"What do you want? " He asked him while Vidyut smirked

"That's the spirit.. I want my weapons... That you have seized... " He said while Avni was shocked And Neil was not so suprised because he was expecting this to be an answer.

"Fine!!... I will return your weapons back... But Nothing should happens to her... " He said to him.

"That's based on how you do it.... If you try to decieve me... Then.. I have no guarantee for that poor soul... And don't waste your time in tracing this call...that will be of no use...i am using a jammer" He said to him looking at Avni smirking at her while Avni looked away. Neil shut his fist in tight hearing him and nodded negatively looking at DD.

"You have time till 6pm.." He said and about to cut the call but stopped when he spoke.

"I want to talk to her... " Neil said while Vidyut laughed and went near her and hold the phone near her

" Avni....Do you trust me? " He asked her in a soft tone while the tear which she was holding back slipped from her eyes.

"Avni... You there?.. Can you hear me? " He asked in worried as he didn't get any reply.