Love Never Dies - 2

"Kya tum bhi meri saath jeena chathi ho?" he asked while she blankly looked at him. All she could remember was her encagement day.

He took out his phone and showed her something. She saw her old collage pic.

"Yeh pic?" she asked confused looking at the pic

"Intercollage dance competition yaad hai... Cham cham cham vo shradhha kapoor vaali dance..." she smiled hearing him as she won the prize for that competition.

"You came to my collage... And I saw you there for first time... You can say Love at First sight..." he said in a go while Avni looked at him shockingly.

"Can we talk for some more time?" he asked while she nodded and sat on the garden.

"I know... About you and Vidyut... Collage time pe Research tho kiya tumhari baare main..." he said chuckling while Avni's face went pale.

"I followed you on Instagram... And there I came to know about your engagement..." he said while she looked away hearing that.

"To be honest... I was heart broken that day.... To divert me... I un followed you.. And never tried to know about you anything after that.... And a year passed... Mom came with a wedding proposal and I was shocked to see your pic...."he said everything in a go

He hold her hand while she looked at him.

" I don't know what happen to you and Vidyut... I don't wanna know... All I want is you Avni... "he said while she was looking at his eyes.

" Mujhe jaana hai... I am going... " she said and started moving while Neil looked at her silently.

Neela ma somehow convinced Avni and Avneil both used to spend time with each other daily. Neil was determined enough to change her mind. Avni can realize how much he loves her by the efoort he was putting to make her comfortable and happy. Every day the time she spends with him makes her happy. And he never asked anything about her past. She started falling for him slowly but she is not ready to accept that. Neil never urged to tell her the decision taking this relation. He was so friendly with her. Whenever Neil drop her home at night, she wants to spend sometime with him but she never told him that. She knows she have fallen for him yet she is silent not confessing to him.

Once a day

Avneil were sitting on the beach.

"Avni... Neela aunty ne mom ko phone kiya...aur shaadhi ke baare main pucha..." he said while she looked at him.

"You don't worry... I already told my mom that I need some time..." he said smiling at her while she smiled at him back.

She came closer to him and kept her head on his shoulder wrapping her hand around his hand. While Neil looked at her and smiled. He kissed her hair while Avni lifted her face to look at him. Neil looked away embrassed while Avni still looked at him.

"Itna pyaar karthi ho mujhse?" she asked while he turned suddenly meeting her eyes.

"You don't know how much i love you..." he said while she got tears in her eyes.

"What if... I was not your future... What will you do if ran away from home not wanting this wedding..." she asked while he looked at her in blank expression. She knows she was hurting him badly. She can sense his tears which was urging to come out. He looked away, trying to hide from her but little did he know she caught him already.

She departed her hand from his hand looking straight.

"Tumhe bhagne ki zaroorat nahi hai Avni.... You can tell me if you don't want this wedding... I will call off....but remember one thing..." he said while she looked at him. His hand reached her cheeks cupping it.

"Tum mile ya na mile... I will always love you and no one can take your place.... No one.....The time we spent is the most beautiful times Avni... And that's enough.... Main kaam chala lunga apna... I am glad that in these day I have got to know better about you.... Atleast tum meri kareeb thi..."he said while Avni was holding her tears hearing him.

His lip touched her forehead while she closed her eyes letting her tears to flow freely. He broke the kiss and Avni hugged him tightly.

...........

Khanna family were waiting for them. Soon the car reached while Neil gaze shifted at the entrance. He was dressed in red shwerwani and she was dressed in simple red colour saree. Avni was blushing looking at him.

It was their wedding. Avni agreed for the wedding but a simple one only between two families in a temple. The mandap was decorated simply. Neil went near her and hold her hand taking her to the mandap. Avni looked at him lovingly. They sat on the mandap and the priest started chanting the mantras.

Soon they asked to stand up for the pheras. Neil was taking the round first and then Avni started taking the rounds. She was so happy and so he.

"Avni... I promise.. I will give you all the happiness" he thought

Suddenly she started feeling dizzy. She tried to take control of it but she startled for a second making everyone shock.

Avni..." he hold her preveting her from falling. He took her from there and make her sit. He kneel down infront of her

"Avni... Kya hua..." he asked her holding her hand while Neela ma gave her water.

"I want to talk to Neil alone.." she said while everyone left.

She smiled and cupped his cheeks.

"It was so difficult for me to act that I don't love you... Ha Neil... I love you..." she said while tears passed down her cheeks. Neil was so happy hearing her confession. Neil was about to say something but Avni stopped him.

"Neil... You know what.... I was never this happy from the past years... Par jab tum meri life main aay... Sab badal diya... Tumhe pata hai... Jab tumhe mujhse ghar drop karoge... I wanted to tell you like.. Kuch der rukjao na... But i never told you that... I.... I just wanted to hug you... And be like that.... Jab tumne mujhe forehead pe kiss kiya.... Tumhe patha hai Mujhe kese laga tha... "she was saying everything making him more confused.

" Avni... Yeh tum kya bolthe jaarahi ho... "he asked confused while she started breathing heavily.

She kissed his cheeks and his forehead and hugged him tightly.

" I love you... "she said closing her eyes and suddenly passed out. He felt heaviness and broke the hug and saw her already passed out.

" Avni... Avni... "he was totally numb. His shivering hand tapped her cheeks while she didn't respond back. He took her in his arms and rushed to the hospital.

XXXX

Here is next shot!

Sorry for the delay 💖

What do you think about it?

Do drop your reviews

Much love

Reza.. 💫