Love Never Dies - 1

"Maa.. Please not again!" she said looking at her mother who was looking at her with pleasing look.

"Avni... Baachaa please.." she said holding her hand and kissed it.

"No Ma!..." she said sternly and took her hands from her grip and started moving

"Avni..." Neela ma called her

She just ignored her and left to her room. She sat hugging her knees and rest her head on her knees releasing the tears which she was holding for while.

She closed her eyes remembering that day.

It was her engagement day. She was in extreme happiness as finally she gonna encage with her love for lifetime. She looked herself at the mirror and blushed.

"Areey areey you can't stay for a while ah.." she heard her friend saying and turned to see her love.

"Vidyut.. This is not fair ah!" one of her friend teased him.

Vidyut and Avni love each other since their collage days. Neela ma and Aashish mehta agreed to them while Vidyut struggled a lot to convince his parents.

Avni looked at him as he seems to be tensed.

"I want to talk to Avni alone.." he said looking at her while all gave them teasing look and left from there. Avni was so nervous seeing his tensed face.

"Vidyut kya hua... Is everything alright?" she asked impatiently while he sighed and hold her both of hands and made her to sit on the chair.

Avni's gaze was fixed on him while he was not looking at her.

"Vidyut...you are scaring me" she said while he looked at her

"Avni... This can't happen..." he said after taking all the courage

"Wha... What can't happen?...." she asked confused looking at him for reply

"Yeh engagement nahi ho saktha hai...." he spill out the beans making her shock.

"Vidyut this is not the time for prank and all okay.... Chalo chalte hai.." she said and stood up holding his hand and about to move while he pulled her towards him

"Avni I am serious..." he said looking at her eyes while she departed his hands from her.

"My mom and dad don't want this..." he said while she looked at him furrowing her brows.

"But they were agreed till yesterday... Then what happen today?" she asked holding his sherwani, glaring at him.

He hold her hand and gave a envelope while she was confused.

She opened her eyes and saw it was already morning and she was sleeping comfortably in the bed. She got freshen up and got ready. She went down and saw someone and was shocked.

"Avni... See Neil is here!" Neela ma said while she glared at her and looked at Neil. He gave a warming smile.

"One min beta... She will come with you after getting ready... i forgot to inform her that you are coming today.." Neela ma lied while he smiled

"It's okay Aunty... I will wait" he said while Neela ma took Avni with her

"Maaa... Aapne aise kyu kiya.... Mana kiya tha na... Nahi karni hai shaadhi kisi ke saath..." she said while Neela ma looked at her

"Avni... Why you are not understanding bachaa..." she asked

"Exactly Maa.. Why you are not understanding?....." She asked giving her impossible look

"Meriliye jao na Avni... He is not like that Vidyut.." she said

"Baat vidyut ki nahi hai Maa...And you know that" she spat back.

"Huh?!.. Seriously Avni?... He never loved you...agar kiya hotha tho aise nahi Chodke jaatha..." she said while she closed her eyes.

"You said you wanna marry Vidyut... We agreed to you Avni.... Now we are saying you should marry Neil... You should marry him Avni..." Neela ma said sternly while Avni looked at her.

"Meri kasam Neil ko tum kuch nahi bataoge" Neela ma kept her hand on her head, taking her promise and went from there leaving Avni in shocked situation.

After sometime

Avni came getting ready. Neil stood up seeing her.

" Chale? "he asked while Avni nodded.

She went without even saying anything. Neil open the door while Avni sat on the car. Neil started driving and looked at her occasionally. The ride was silent, Neil too don't know how to start the Conversation. It was arranged one. Neil's family liked Avni and so Her family. So they decided their children to meet. They reached the resteraunt.

Neil pulled out the chair like a gentleman while she sat smiling.

"Hi Avni!.. I am Neil khanna.." he cursed himself as they know each other name.

"Avni Mehta..." she replied while the waiter came and they both gave their order.

"Aap bohat silent hai.." he said while she smiled.

"Nothing like that!" she replied casually

"But I am so talkative.....i can talk to anybody......" he bit his tongue while Avni laughed seeing his expression.

"Sorry.. I mean.." he said embrassed

"you mean flirting.." she asked laughing while he widened his eyes

"Never!... I am so bad at that.." he said while she smiled.

Neil was talking to her continously while Avni seems enjoying his company as he was having good sense of humor to make her laugh.

"I was only talking.. And you didn't told anything about yourself" he asked

"You didn't let me speak.." she said while he scratched his head smiling.

"Okay I am off... Now its your turn" he said while Avni tightly smiled thinking of her past.

She told about her but not about Vidyut. While he listen to her calmly.

They move to few places spending time with each other. It's been evening so Neil drove her to home.

"Thanks for today.." she said to him as its been long time since she talked this much to someone. They got down from car and was walking towards the home

"What about tomorrow?" he asked with his mischievous look.

"You don't have work in office ah?" she asked

"Haa Vo tho hai... Par.." he stopped making Avni question again.

"Par?"

"Work se zyadha.... Kuch Aur important hogaya hai.." he said while she looked at him giving him confused look.

"Kya?"

"Tum" he replied quickly.

"Saare Zindagi tumhari saath tho chalna... Tum mujhe jaan na Zaroori hai.." he said while Avni's expression changed.

"Koi bhi Saare Zindhagi humare saath nahi aathe hai Neil... Sab ko akele jeena padtha hai..." she said while he looked at her blankly

"Par main tumhara saath jeena chaatha hu Avni..." he hold her hand while she looked at him.

"Kyu tum bhi meri saath jeena chathi ho?" he asked while she blankly looked at him. All she could remember was her encagement day.

XXXXXX

Its a 3 shots!!

Hope you guys enjoyed

Will Avni agree for this wedding?

What happened between Vidyut and Avni?

Do drop your reviews

Much love

Reza.. 💫