O Piya

Hola!

So it's a one shot

Warning :a long one with pool of emotion

Happy reading

XXXXXXX

"Here he came the handsome hunk... The crush of every girl.. Mr. Neil khanna..." the reporter said while he smiled making the girl reporters to go crazy

"Welcome sir..."

"Thank you..."

"Do you know what you are doing to every girl by your voice...". She asked while he smiled

"Please don't make me embarrassed.... I am just loving my love i.e singing.. that's it.." he said with his everlasting smile

"That's so sweet of you sir..."

"So sir we got to know that you are admitted in hospital a year back... Is that true?"she asked while he chuckle

" Yeah... "

" Why? "

" Cause... Of someone.... Pyaar... Meri piya...my love... Jo pyaar humari zindagi main aake kitni khoobsurat banadeti hai... Aur vahi pyaar Hume chodke humhe bhi deti hai haina ... "he said while he was flooded with memories

Neil's pov

Avni... Avni Mehta.... Collage second year... And I am third year.... Kaise milae the?... Haha...purani flimo ki tarah.. We bumped on each other..... Just a common thing you know... Love at first sight... And my heart was singing like 'Ek ladki ko Dekha tho Aise laga...' Uff!... Bohat beautiful moment tha Vo... I was continously staring at her but she was busy in picking her books....

"Sorry" I said

"Sorry" she said with a cute smile you know

My mind chided me seeing me staring at her shamelessly " Mr. Desperate khanna... Close your mouth varna maki. Chalijayga" ... I was rolling my eyes hearing my mind voice.

Reporters laughed hearing that

It continued... I will be staring at her secretly through the corridors and through the window of her classroom. But she will be absent all the time. Sometime only I can see her in collage.

Soon I started to research about her and found her to be orphan. My heart ached hearing that. But my heart chided that I will be there for her rest of her life...

The day I proposed her... As typical.. She rejected me straightly... She rejected dazzling hot khanna... How can she bruh?... But i didn't pull down my determination... And I make her accept her feeling... She did... And we lived happily living each other...... She loves my voice more than me... For her I will sing daily.

Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

She love this song so I will sing it for her often.

But one day came

His voice took a serious tone and all the reporters were curious

Where I got a note sticked on my mirror ...i was thought she had left me morning wishes... But i was wrong....

Neil.... Thank you for being in my life and made my life beautiful.... But i am going away from you... And I know Neil what you are thinking.... Why?.. This question would arise in your brain by now... Sorry!.. This what I can reply for you...i know you can't able to live without me... But you should.... You can Neil.... Haha... I can live without you.... Whatever you may think about me Neil...like.. I am cheater... Okay! I have cheated you... I don't care....All the best Neil... Hope you have good life in future....