Forgetting

Hola guys!

Happy reading❤❤

*************

Avneil a happy couple. They life were soo colourful after the entry of Mr. Chotu khanna a cute little baby of Avneil. Now he was in the stage of crawling.

"Awwle...Mera bachaa aajao mumma ke paas" avni kneel down in 7 feet distance from the baby opening her arms asking him to come.

"Mera rockstar aajo papa ke paas" on the other side Neil said the same.

In the middle the baby saw both of them in the position of crawling. The baby's head swinging left to right really in confusion of moving towards papa or mumma.

Avni wants to go to shopping but she feels little difficult to shop with Mowgli. She asked neil to come with her while he denied cause he got leave today and he wants to rest himself.

Flashback

"Then you stay at home with Mowgli na"

"Par avni...he is little one...he would cry" he said.

"Neil..."

"Avni we will do shopping anyother day.." he said

"No..i will today" she shot back.

So they had a bet on the baby. If the baby crawls towards Avni, Neil should take care of the baby at home. If it crawls towards Neil, Avni wants to take baby if she wanna go shopping . While the baby in the bed sitting and watching tom and jerry. Though he is little he can understand little of the cartoon.

Flashback ends

Baby's pov

Uhm...where i should move..papa aur mumma...

Pov ends

He took a step towards Neil which made Neil to smirk. But the baby got back. Then he moved towards Avni.

"Awww mera Neev😚😚" avni smirks seeing at Neil

Avni got ready for shopping and bid a farewell to dad and son.

Neev smiles seeing Neil. While Neil forget everything. Dad and son started playing

Neil throw the ball to the baby

"Ab neev throw it back...comeon" neil said while he giggles cause he can't able to understand his words.

Neev started crying due to hunger

"Awleee mera bachaa kya hua?" He started to compose him.

He went to kitchen and started to make his fruit paste. He then feed him but he isn't mood to eat that.

"Neev eat this comeon..comeon" he said taking the spoon gonna feed him.

He took a spoon then he denied to take after that. He imediately took his face away to the side.

" Neev kya hua aapko..." he said confused at his behaviour

Baby's pov

😣😣😣 uff papa...i thought if i stay with you i get choclate cause mom giving me this daily😒😒. But you are bad than her...atleast her cooking is good .

Pov ends

"Neev khalo..na"

After the big struggle of feeding him for Neil and the big struggle of eating the tasteless paste for Neev. They were so tired of caring for each other. He made his whole dress spoil of spilling cause Neev is splitting all the food.