Role Reversal

Avni was angrily throwing things from closet in search of something.

"Kya hua Avni... Room ko kya haal banake rakhi hai..." he asked  watching TV.

She glared at him.

"If you can see the room condition to be worst... Why can't you come and help me.." she asked while Neil looked at her.

"Avni... Why are you so tensed always... Be Cool..." he said relaxing

"Cool?.. Seeiosuly?... You only kept that ring in this closet na... I can't able to find it now... Its all because of you..." she spat back and again started searching.

"Areey I kept there na... Check it properly..." he said and continued watching TV.

"It's so easy for you tell....." she said annoyed.

"Ek din tum meri jagah main rehke dekhna Neil... Then you will know my difficulties..."she said rolling her eyes.

" Same goes to you Avni.... Ek din tum meri tarah tho rehke dekhna... "he said while Avni glared at him and left from there.

The next morning.

Avni woke up and turned to saw Neil but was shocked seeing a girl was sleeping. Avni slowly got and went to the other side of the  bed and saw Avni.

" Yeh Avni hai... "she shouted making his sleep disturbed.

" Kya hua Avni chila kyu rahi ho... " he said opening his eyes and his eyes jumped out the socket seeing Neil.

"Avni...tum Neil ho..." Neil spoke shockingly

"Aur tum Avni..." Avni said shocked.

They ran to the mirror and looked at themselves. Neil soul was in Avni's body whereas Avni's soul in Neil's body. They looked at each other shockingly.

"Avni yeh sab kese hua..."

"Pata nahi..." she said.

Later on

Neil and Avni was in their room while shwetha came there.

"Avni..." she called her

"Haa mummy ji..." Avni said while shwetha was shocked seeing Neil calling her mummy jii as Avni's soul was in Neil's body.

"Mummy ji?... Kya hua tillu tumhe?" shwetha asked confused while Avni bit her tongue.

Ps: if i am mentioning Avni... It will be Avni who was in Neil's body and vice versa.

"Kuch nahi mom..." Avni replied like Neil

"Pagal ladkha..." she said and went near Avni who was actually Neil.

"Avni... My friends came to our home and continously asking about you....come lets go .. ." shwetha said dragging Neil while Neil looked at Avni who was laughing seeing him.

"Avni Bachalo..."he mouthed her who was laughing at him

" 😜😜😝😝😛😛 enjoy Neil" she said laughing and lyed on the bed like Neil.

Neil was sitting along with the group of aunties who were gossiping about others. Neil was getting annoyed yet he has to smile.

"Avni beta kyu chup ho tum.." one of the aunty asked him

"Main kya bolu aunty..." he said gritting his teeth in irritation.

"Achaa Avni... Tum meriliye chai banake lae aaoge..." asked another lady while shwetha looked on as she knows Avni don't know to make tea but little she knew that it was Neil not Avni.