Love Never Dies - 4

Avni opened her eyes looking here and there and realized she was in hospital. She tried to get up while Neil helped her.

"Mujhe yaha kyu laeke aaya..." she asked with a pout looking at him.

"Avni.. Is that even a question?..." he asked.

"Doctor told us na... That I am fine..." she spat back looking at him

"Yeahh but... The test were taken... Doctor may come anytime..." he said while she looked at him nodding her head in disbelief.

"Buddhu!" she called while Neil's eyes widen hearing her while she laughed looking at him.

"😏😏😏" he made this face looking away from her

While she hold his hand and kept on her belly while Neil looked at her suddenly.

"Yeh bhi hosaktha haina..." she said cutely with a wide grin on her face slightly blushing while Neil was so happy hearing her.

He hugged her in a go and kissed her all over her face. She hugged him while Neela ma and Aashish reached there and greeted Avni.

The doctor entered

" Hello.. Mrs. Khanna.... How are you feeling?" she asked smiling

"Super good doctor.." she replied her back

"Nothing to worry... Its a good news... She is pregnant..." the doctor said while Avni eyes sparkler with tears realizing that she gonna have a baby.

Neela ma hugged her in happiness and Neil can't able to express how he is feeling right now.

"Neil... You come with me..." she said while Neil nodded and left with the doctor.

"Yes doctor.." he asked her while the doctor looked at him

"What happened.. Is anything..." her silence making him restless. And she finally spoke

"No.. Avni is fine ..." she said while he sighed in relief.

"But.."

"But?"

"But you know right... Avni is in high dosage medication... She is weak Neil.... This will be so difficult for her... It may get complicate in future... I hope you understand..." she said and all he could imagine was her face which had so much happiness hearing the news and the feel when she kept his hand on her tummy.

Neil don't want to give her stress but it is important to for her to know everything. He didn't know how he gonna say to her. He took a deep breath and plastered a smile on his face so that he don't ruin her happiness as far now and went in.

"why did doctor called you?" she asked seeing him entering the room

"To give instruction about your diet and pregnancy..." he said while she rolled her eyes.

"She gives us lecture always.." she complained while he laughed.

Avni felt something seeing him as like she read his mind. She feels like he is hiding something from her. She kept on staring at him while he looked at her.

"Kya hua.." he asked and side hugged her

"Kuch nahi.." she said grining

Later on

At Night

Avni was cuddling him as usual.

"Tell me what happen?" she asked while Neil looked at her blankly.

"K.. Kya..?" he asked.

"Don't try to act smart okay!!.. I know something is bothering my Neilu.." she said and got up while he smiled hearing her.