Lockdown Wedding Proposal

"Mumma please..." she requested her for nth time while her mom was no mood to listen her

"Ammi jaan..." she started to sugar coating her words to make her melt.

"Yeh sab mahi chalega Avni..." she said strictly making her frown and opened her closet and took a pair of dress for her

"Mumma.. Lockdown complete hone ke Baad pakka..." she said winking at her.

"NAHI....So go and get ready.." she said her making her pout

"Amma!!!" she shouted to the moving figure

On the other hand

"Tillu..." she came and sat beside her smiling widely

"Mom.. Something is there na...." he said busy in his laptop.

"Waah meri tillu... Yous guessed it rights..." she said while Neil chuckled at her english.

"Go and get ready... Comeon..." she said and about to close his laptop

"No way mom... I have lots of work.." he said stopping her.

"But I have one importants work todays....you needs to do..." she said looking at him as like ordering him. She closed the laptop in a go making him shock

"Mom.. Give me the laptop..."

"tho phir chalo... Ready hoke aao..." she said tapping her feet waiting for his reply. He suddenly smirked and made a puppy face which will melt her always.

Shwetha closed her eyes

"Main nahi dekhungi... Laptop chaiyee tho ready hoke aana... Byees..." she said and left from there.

As both of their mom's were so stubborn, they got ready. He knows what gonna happen next and she knows as well. He was combing his hairs being nervous. She looked at the mirror and checked her for one last time.

Her Mom entered having her laptop and kept on the table infront of her.

"All the best.. ache se baat karna..... Don't make him scare okay!" Neela ma teased her making her roll her eyes.

While on the other hand

"All the best tillu..."she said and left the room

He was bit nervous and she was so calm. She took the laptop and pressed the call button. They saw his profile on matrimony and Neela ma liked him alot whereas same goes to Shwetha. Before they both could meet here comes the lockdown. So they thought to make them talk over Skype.

He was shocked seeing the call. Instead of attending, he declined the call in nervousness.

"Ohh shit..." he said closing his eyes.

"Hein?!... How dare he decline my call... He is rejected..." she said and about to go while she received a call from him. She glared at his profile picture.

"Relax... Calm down!" she said to herself and took a deep breath and attended the call.

He was stunned seeing her. He was staring at her admiring her facial features. His heart started beating fastly.

"Hello?" she called while it didn't reached his ears as he was busy in adoring her.

"Net issue hogay kya?" she said and just checked her WiFi and looked at the screen and saw him and waved her hand. His trance got broken.

"Calm down beta..." he cleared his throat and smiled at her

"Hii... I am Neil khanna..." he strected his hands for a hand shake and realized that they were talking on video call and cursed himself while Avni laughed