Chapter 33

Somebody asked if I was discontinuing this book. The shirt is answer is no. I don't plan too. I was actually thinking about a sequel or a spin off. I haven't decided. But yea. The goal is to update once a month, maybe twice. But here you all gooooooooooooooo. Enjoy!

This weekend I am having a sleepover with Grace and Zay at my house. I'm ecstatic. Honestly I really am. Dad says he doing dinner. He's making rotel dip. Grace is driving here after school. I'm so ready. I think my uncles are coming over too.

We walk into the house and I start getting things set up. I put drinks out on the table I set up 3 cups. I'm over joyed. I run upstairs and throw my bag on the floor. I take off this stupid uniform. Fuck that place. I put on my pajamas. I go downstairs and sit at the island. Abigail is pulling plates down. Dad is standing at the stove. I'm spinning in my seat. Abigail looks at me and smiles. I start rambling on and on about my plans for tonight. Dad turns around from the stove and looks at me and smiles as well. I just keep talking. He puts his hands on the island counter and leans in. "Tyrene look at me. I don't want any funny business with you all tonight. I don't have time nor patience. I will whoop all 3 of y'all if I have too. I'm not playing. You all will respect Abigail and I. Okay?" I wanted to roll my eyes. Instead I let a simple quiet yessir. He turned back to cooking. Abigail made a face and rolled her eyes. I laughed. Dad cut his eyes at Abigail. The doorbell rang. I hopped up and ran. I swung the door open and it was... not Grace. I hoped I didn't have disappointment slapped on my face. It was Kaye, G, Dj, and Max. I hung out with them two weeks ago. We did nothing but talk shit and laugh. I looked back at my dad. Uh I didn't know what to do. Abigail yelled over to me. "Let them in child!" I stepped to the side. They came in. They stood in front of my door akwardly. I stood beside them. This is weird.

Abigail told them to sit down. Max and Kaye sat in the couch. G set on the floor. Dj sat on the arm of the couch until dad told him to not sit on his furniture like that. I figured I should cut the tv on. So I did. We watched tv. Then somebody knocked on my door. I shot up again. Yes. I ran and swung the door open. It was dun dum duhhhhh- Uncle Anthony!! Even though I was disappointed I was excited to see my uncle. Hugged him with glee. He had a bottle in his hand. Well he'll be here a little while. While he was walking in Grace caught the door. We stepped in we screamed. I was really acting like I didn't just leave school with her. Dj looked at me like I was crazy. Boys just don't get it. We hugged. Xavier pushed past us and into the house. He stepped in and stopped. I forget there's like 4 extra people here. Grace walked past me and to my neighborhood friends. She ran to Kay and Max. She hugged them. "I haven't seen you guys since the party!" They all hugged her back. Honestly I love this! All my friends in one go. Only thing I'm missing is my cousins. We all sit down and talk. We laugh. This is so fun. Not too long after the door opens again. This time I don't care. My friends are here. My loud ass uncle Antrez walks through the door. "Wazzam motherf-" He stopped and looked at all of us. "Dre what the fuck you running here, damn day care?" G laughed. Lame. Dad looked at him and shrugged.

Time flew with all of us. We did Kareoke, monopoly, connect four, Jenga, and Mario Cart. I loved every moment. We only stopped because dad called us to eat.  We were gonna eat on real plates, but Abigail decided she wasn't washing dishes tonight. And neither was I. The adults stayed in the dining room. They sipped wine and talked. We stayed in the living room. It was about 11 when We realized how late it was. Kaye suggested all of them go home. Awe. The fun has ended. We all stand up. "Dad! I'm walking Kaye and them home." He came out the dining room. "Be safe. Come back quick." I nodded. I grabbed the nearest jacket that happened to be Anthony's. I still had on pjs. We walked out the door and down the street. All seven of us. We went to Kaye house and stood outside. We started talking about the night and how we should hang out tomorrow. I agreed. We said our good byes and headed home.