The Question of Trust

"You-You've changed Barrister babu, YOU.HAVE.CHANGED!" Bondita mournfully lamented making Anirudh's whole entity shudder in its core thence agonizingly slackening his grip around her waist.

"B..Barrister babu This isn't you, You aren't My Barrister babu...", she exclaimed wholly disintegrated while Anirudh just stood there installed like a lifeless mannequin, all languidly floating into the sea of melancholy and dejection, his mannish visage was devoid of any sort of nuance albeit he could feel his heart shatter into countless fragments at the sight of his Beloved shedding tears grievously and his entire being knew it was because of him...his intentionally inflicted, vulnerable wounds that he was now trying abrade with his words, mercilessly.

"You, You don't trust me any-any more, You don't Trust me..", she cried inconsolably, robustly clutching her head between her palms, the surreal ambience around, the one she thought to be romantic! had now wickedly swap its pristine essence with the one of those heartaches and gut-wrenching austerity. She crumpled on the hard floor, all tormented. She hadn't ever envisioned in the worst of her nightmares that Love could be this anguishing but probably 'Love isn't only about trust and faith but about how one can let go of his\her own possessions just for the welfare of the other', therefore, she was downright unwary of this!

"B..Barrister babu, You've ruined it all The trust,The faith The L..Love The diligence. EVERYTHING! You've ruined it! How can you even think of this Me with Some other How could you?? Why Barrister babu? Why...?", she wailed hopelessly, mustering her courage up, she stood back on her feeble, shuddering legs that had weakened because of ultimate agony he caused her.

"Tell me,Barrister babu How effortly we'd laid the foundation this beautiful bond, remember, how firm endeavors we'd put in to build this up? You only told me that it won't give way, even if the raw storms harm it, even if the nasty downpours try to destroy it, this was meant to last for an eternity; then how...can just eight years deface it...disintegrate it? Why don't you answer me...?Barrister babu...Why are you standing like a lifeless doll? Answer me, I beg you...", she bawled incessantly, mildly yanking at his arms as if trying to bring him back to his senses.

"Barrister Babu...Why are you not speaking? You only told me, right?That it solely depends on a girl how she designs her own conduct, then why just...just shaking hands with a mere guy...is affecting you so much? Tell..me..will you? Barrister babu..."she whined relentlessly, making her frail tugs on his arms.

"I..I think I know..the truth...And..it is tha..that 'You don't trust me any longer' And, let me.. tell you Barrister Sahab, A bond begins with trust and ends with it, and wherethere's no trust...there's no relationship! I'll no longer chase you like a fool. You're liberated now! a free bird you are. Also, Be happy now Since You're no longer responsible for this hapless child bride..the one you were compelled to marry! no more responsible.", she grumbled, all heartbroken, afterall, she'd faced the first rejection of her entire life, a rejection which can't even be called one! She dolorously turned about to leave, her gut-wrenched at whatever she'd gone through, and that too, today itself.

As she stood at the crossover of the patio, she turned back to him, stagnant at her place.

"Congratulations,Bachelor Babu.", she stated; her words fiercely reflected acute mockery, and then... she sailed with the barbaric, nasty winds like a stream of melancholic breeze herself.

............................

Anirudh in the due course seemed like a soulless body...a body which'd suffered a massive blood drainage, a body sans its heart! He felt infirm...he felt frail! Her words were like serrated stabs that directly spiked his core howbeit only he knew how these eight years went like ;felt like! And, the question to him was of 'Trust'! He may have had umpteen qualms about himself ,his entity, but he never mistrusted her, he so, got her enrolled in the University overseas, far away from him! Just because he 'trusted' her, more than he ever did himself.