The Levitating Menace

Early in the Morning, the sun actively rose up to artistically enlighten the wide blue yonder with its puissant rays of hope and new beginnings! The faint yet appealing warbling of the avifauna prettified the serenity that showed up along with the dawning sun like its newly wedded wife ready to visit each one's aesthetic dwellings to nastily soak them into the scanty warm rays.

The rays cunningly surpassed the bushy swathe of Sumati's compact yet artful cottage to promptly twinkle on Bondita's divine visage, the trails of gloomy-fat tears shimmered dazzlingly  as the sunbeams fell on! Making her keenly aware of a dawning aurora, her eyes twitched instinctively, as she rose up like an exquisite angel dighting her tears off.

"Last night was crestfallen.", she sighed with a heavy heart, while her eyes optimistically searched for a brighter side of today's morning.

"Sakha babu, I'd mistaken you and now I'll compensate..", she hushed as a lone, apology-stricken tear made it out through her charming orbs.

"I am really bad Sakha babu, that I couldn't see the divinity you possess behind his masque of hate, I'm an inept Barrister, totally worthless..", she sobbed sorely, sitting rear to the doorway of the space of looming melancholy.

"Bondita, So you're up..! I was anticipating..Get ready, and have your breakfast..", Sumati stated gleefully, shutting the door back again.

"Yes Maa..I'll be having it, shortly.", Bondita reverted back blithely, brushing off the the surging flow of emotions that gushed heftily from her angelic orbs.

Bondita slipped into an exquisite saree after a good long bathe, having done with her breakfast she groomed her silky black mane that aesthetically trickled below her waistline. She strew herself with an aromatic-enticing scent. All set to meet his Knight in the Shining Armor!

"Maa..I am leaving!", she uttered clutching the wrist watch that was given to her 8 years back by her Sakha babu.

"Bondita...wait a while..", Sumati stated rushing towards her with a sacred string in hand.

"Maa this..?", Bondita inquired quizzically.

"Beta,this would protect you and make you successful in each and every endeavor of yours..!", Sumati uttered beamingly, swiftly tying the string across her wrist.

"Maa, will I be able to meet him..?", She inquired desperately.

"With Durga Maa's grace, Nobody would be a hindrance in your path to him my child!", Sumati caressed her head affectionately.

"Be a little smart with your advances, but..", Sumati mentioned pecking her forehead.

"Bless me Maa..", Bondita mumbled growing eager to meet him with every passing second, as she leant forward to hug her mother.

"May God be with you! But, Why are you palpitating?"Sumati asked anxiously.

"Maa, just..just..", Bondita stammered as her cheeks went flushed. 

"Umm..Now I get it, My daughter has grown up..Look how she's turning Scarlet..", Sumati chuckled heartily.

"Maa, Stop teasing me...", Bondita responded blushing in all tinges of red.

..........................................

On her way to Deenpur, she took a carriage ride.

Setting foot in there she stood at the extreme perimeter of the Judicature court, twiddling her thumbs in anticipation, eagerly as her mid-lower body rested on a local-Govt. Vehicle.

"Could you move a little faster...please?", she mumbled furiously at the hour-minute hands of her wrist watch, as she could feel her feet cool in enthrallment.

"Honk...Honk...", A reverberating resonance emerged from A Grandiose Porsche that halted remotely distant from her, the Doorways were unlatched wide open!

And, there Alighted from it, the Man of her Dreams! He was bewitchingly donned up in his captivating formals, a regal glinting subtle brooch that adorned his look, fulgurated elite! His jet black shoes shimmered in the scorching daybeam. He seemed more like a Prince rather than A Barrister, His persona was beguilingly mesmeric!

And, voluntarily, her legs started to proceed in his direction, the moment her eyes were blessed with his personable emergence! she advanced towards him mindlessly, her whole body felt unconscious and intoxicated with his appealing, magnetic Mystique!

Anirudh's countenance which'd been devoid of any sort of bliss was now overflowing with a twinkling beam as his eyes fell upon his Beloved, approaching him, but just then his orbs witnessed the most blood-curdling sight ever.

A sharp sense of alarm struck him and he squawked.

"Bo...Bonditaaa...Beware...", Anirudh bawled at the top of his lungs, sprinting hastily towards her, in an overpowering bewilderment, as he saw a dark figure proceeding towards her with a positioned sword. 

And then, in the very next moment She sensed an unforeseen intrusion in the realm of her dreamland, her back felt unbearably sore...the soreness barbarically traveled upto her synapses muddling her senses up in response, her fiercely shuddering hand steadily moved to her upper rearwards where the acute twinge was looming from, it was swamp and gooey. Bringing it adjacent to her progressively blurring eyes, she saw Blood! It was an acute snick...snick of a ghastly sword!

"B..Blood..", she murmured, all perplexed.

And, Before she could fathom anymore of it, she heard a proliferating pandemonium of common folks that burst at the seams in front of her fading vision and the last words she could hush before cascading down was and listen respectively, was -                                       

   "Sakha Babu......."

"Bonditaaaaa............."

.........................................................................................................

Do tell me how you like the extract in the comment box down below, I'd eagerly anticipate for you responses!

Don't be downhearted lovely people as there's a new brighter dawn to a darkest night;  everything happens for a reason! 

Love

Piya💛