Chapter 4

The Jennifer's Body press tour continues and this time I am joined by my wonderful co-stars who made this such a great experience for me. Wanting to somewhat replicate the cast, we have Sophie Turner in place of Amanda Seyfriend and Logan Miller playing Chip.

If we are not the hottest cast then I don't know who is. 

There was talks of Tom Holland being apart of the reboot but he was too busy with the whole Marvel franchise to commit and I'm kind of happy about that. We would be an awkward mix.

"Are there plans for a sequel?" The interviewer asks and I shake my head.

"Like the first film, this is a stand alone however I would be intrigued to see the origins behind Jennifer's species. Without Jennifer Check, of course."

"What was your favorite thing about working together?" The interviewer asks and I look at Sophie since she has been fairly quiet.

"Coming from working on a show like Games of Throne where you have people of all ages, it's quite nice to be surrounded by people in the same age group as you

"Coming from working on a show like Games of Throne where you have people of all ages, it's quite nice to be surrounded by people in the same age group as you." Sophie smiles at me and I wink at her. "I always loved our little high school moment which is a lot different from schools in the UK."

Logan opens his mouth to speak, "I got to make out with two hotties so that was great."

Sophie and I laugh at this but I have to admit that both of my cast members are good kissers but my boyfriend takes the win.

"I have to add that Sophie and Logan have been the best cast mates." They both smile at me. "My only wish is that we could have spent more together. I originally assumed that the project would last like six months but we shot the entire film plus the reshoots all in eight weeks."

"Since Amber wants to be sappy then I must say that I was such a fan of Amber so it was honestly an honor to work with her. She rightfully deserves all the love and praise that she is receiving but she is a very talented woman." Sophie states and I give her a hug.

"We need a ship name." I laugh before winking at the camera.

"I'll be the ship and you guys can work all over me." Logan dramatically sighs as he slinks back into his seat and I laugh as I throw my arm around him.

"Logan is such an underrated actor who deserves more love. We worked together on Escape Room 1 and 2 so working with him was such a joy." I smile at him as he looks into my eyes.

"I love you."

I laugh as I slap his cheeks, "I love you too, buddy."

---