Chapter 9

AmberMurphy: Back to work 

tagged: Matrix

1,200,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

When I was first cast to appear in Matrix 4, I was pretty excited to be joining the franchise but I'm not the biggest fan of the script. My favorite movie is the second one but that may be partially due to the characters and the outfits that they wore which was pretty next level. The whole Trinity shooting at Agent Smith while falling out of the window is so iconic.

It is nearing two pm and I have been catching up on all of the scenes that I missed since six am. Doing the press tour really set me back so I have been working extra hard to make sure that my scenes get completed on time so I have had to complete a number of fight scenes today in various outfits. One of the scenes being against Mr Smith and since my character is pretty flexible, I got to perform the iconic leaning back Matrix move.

"Oh wow." A moan leaves my lips as the woman starts kneading my lower back. "That's the spot."

After a pretty extensive fight scene which somewhat left me injured, one of the crew members who is a trained masseuse offered to give me a massage in my trailer. I had planned to book an actual masseuse but nobody outside of the team is allowed on set due to spoilers. Matrix 4 is a long awaited movie and they don't want anything getting out.

Jada takes a seat opposite me in full costume, "You have been killing it out there."

"Thank you." I give her a small smile. "The iconic leaning back move is kicking my butt though, I fell flat on my back infront of everybody."

I was pretty surprised to find that we were getting an aged Niobe but Jada looks amazing as an old woman. The last time that I was here, I got to witness parts of her transformation process which takes four hours to complete.

"Didn't they attach any strings to you?" She asks and I shake my head before wincing as the crew member presses down on my tailbone.

"We did a couple of takes with the strings attached but it kept slowing down parts of the fight scene so I offered to do a take without them and that's when I fell." I kiss my teeth and Jada laughs. "That's when I knew that it was time to take a break."

"Anyways, I heard that something was going on at home." Jada gives me a look and I purse my lips at her. "I'm sure I could give you some advice."

I like Jada Pinkett Smith but she is the type of person that wants to know everything about you. I grew up around her since my father and her husband are good friends so she is aware of some of the issues that have taken place in my family. When we started filming, she wants me to basically pour my heart out to her but that's just not me.

"What is this now? The red table talk." I raise a brow at her before thanking the crew member who swiftly leaves the trailer as I sit up in my seat. "I already told you that I don't have any past traumas."