Chapter 20

Hollyweird: Jennifer's Body star #AmberMurphy & #MeganFox were spotted walking down Rodeo Drive together causing traffic to stop.

---

I landed a role in a psychological drama alongside Megan Fox and we are set to play love interests which is insane. I auditioned for this movie maybe five months ago but I did not hear back from them so I assumed that I didn't land the role so you can only imagine my surprise when I found the full script in my office.

"Our stars have aligned." Megan says after we have taken a selfie together. "I have been waiting for the moment when we would finally be in eachother's presence. Can you believe that we have only communicated over social media?" 

"It has been a long time coming." I grimace. "And now we're working on a movie together."

Megan claps her hands together, "It's destiny."

This is the first time that Megan and I have formally met eachother which is pretty wild considering that I played her character in a movie that she made a cult classic. Everyone was expecting a big moment to happen at the world premiere where we would get all these iconic photos together but she was a no show.

"I love that they reimagined Jennifer's Body." Megan says after we have received our iced lattes. "I remember the movie bombing when it first came out but over the years, people grew to appreciate it so much that it became a cult classic. People say that it was made ahead of its time but I think that it came out when it needed because we could have this moment here."

I smile at her her words.

"You embodied Jennifer Check better than I could have ever imagined and I love seeing how much you have grown from that moment." She continues as I take a long sip of my drink. "I wish we could have had our little multiverse moment but now we can finally give the fans what they wanted with our movie."

"The irony is that I love seeing how you have stepped back into Hollywood and you're taking your power back." I remember Megan disappearing for some years and the only way we could stay updated with her was to follow her instagram page where she would post the occasional selfie. "Why now?"

"Great question

"Great question." Megan pauses for a moment. "I unfortunately was blackballed in Hollywood for speaking out against a well known director which led to the whole environment being toxic. My looks led to me being typecast so I was never cast in a movie to have substance, I was just there to play the hot girl who needed to get saved which is the complete opposite of who I am."

I nod my head in understanding.

"I decided that enough was enough so I stepped away to work on my personal development, motherhood and focus on work that I could control." She takes a sip of her iced matcha. "That time away led to my divorce, me meeting the most amazing man who brought out a side of me that I thought was lost. Through being outside of this weird Hollywood society... I found myself."